Nicola Sturgeon

Random Thoughts - hobbies, film, other sport, books, rants, moans, news etc
Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Re: Nicola Sturgeon

Post by Kiddy » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 01:15:05 PM

Ranaldo Bairn wrote:Ooh, they are hurting so badly.

Wings is a hero, exposes all the lies and BS, and does not give a monkey's.
But he doesn't pay his council tax here! :rolleyes:
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

lewfal
International Sub
International Sub

Post by lewfal » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 01:30:38 PM

Kiddy wrote:

:lol: :lol:

He also doesn't conform with how the Sturge wants her supporters to act. He is a fool. Loves Scotland so much he doesn't even live here

Ranaldo Bairn
International Regular
International Regular

Post by Ranaldo Bairn » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 01:40:17 PM

I've loved Scotland for my whole life, but had to live and work in England for a few years.
Can you clarify my thoughts for me during that time please? Thanks.

Of course NS does not want her supporters to act like that. She knows we are held to far higher standards by the press and 'journalists' than those who oppose us.

It would be nice if WOS did not have to tell liars and trolls to F OFF, but sometimes it's necessary. It must get a bit tedious being called a fascist, Nazi, seditious, Marxist etc etc by simpletons and unionist thugs all day long.
"You, who have destroyed so much - can you name even one thing you have created? I thought not. There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue Physicist."

Ranaldo Bairn
International Regular
International Regular

Post by Ranaldo Bairn » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 01:41:12 PM

Kiddy wrote:

I thought all our taxes were "pooled and shared" anyway? :shock:
"You, who have destroyed so much - can you name even one thing you have created? I thought not. There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue Physicist."

lewfal
International Sub
International Sub

Post by lewfal » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 01:50:06 PM

Ranaldo Bairn wrote:I've loved Scotland for my whole life, but had to live and work in England for a few years.

Of course NS does not want her supporters to act like that. She knows we are held to far higher standards by the press and 'journalists' than those who oppose us.

It would be nice if WOS did not have to tell liars and trolls to F OFF, but sometimes it's necessary. It must get a bit tedious being called a fascist, Nazi, seditious, Marxist etc etc by simpletons and unionist thugs all day long.
He moved to England in 1991 and has stayed in England since?

Telling JK Rowling & Muriel Gray to F Off because they publicly supported Scotland on Twitter is hardly in retaliation to something they've said about him. LINK

He has previously said "9/11 was brilliant. I watched it all on TV and I laughed the whole time" and made equally disparaging remarks about other incidents, like Hillsborough.

If this is the sort of guy that you look up to, then good luck to you.

Ranaldo Bairn
International Regular
International Regular

Post by Ranaldo Bairn » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 01:57:36 PM

lewfal wrote:
Ranaldo Bairn wrote:I've loved Scotland for my whole life, but had to live and work in England for a few years.

Telling JK Rowling & Muriel Gray to F Off because they publicly supported Scotland on Twitter is hardly in retaliation to something they've said about him. LINK

He has previously said "9/11 was brilliant. I watched it all on TV and I laughed the whole time" and made equally disparaging remarks about other incidents, like Hillsborough.

Still don't know why he has to stop loving his country after moving away. Can you clarify what I should have thought for the 3 years I was away please?

Telling 80 minute patriots to shut it is quite acceptable. They deny our nationhood, so tough.

I have no idea about the Hillsborough remarks so cannot comment. Was he disparaging about the police perhaps, or the Tory government's cover up?
Regarding 9/11, that looks terrible, but without context. Obviously I'd disapprove of that bare statement.

Oh, and you can consider someone to doing a good, necessary or valuable job without "looking up to them".

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 03:09:12 PM

lewfal wrote:

As opposed to looking up to people who said Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons at the ready & could launch them in 45 mins?

Mind you, I do appreciate a good piece of fiction that folk can conjure up.
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

Back Post Misses
International Regular
International Regular

Post by Back Post Misses » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 03:16:57 PM

BRAZILIAN
LANDING STRIP
THATCH

Where is your money?
Give to Big Gordy if you can

Ranaldo Bairn
International Regular
International Regular

Post by Ranaldo Bairn » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 03:21:45 PM

LS definitely.

Bernard Shakey
First Team sub
First Team sub

Post by Bernard Shakey » Tuesday 20th 2015f October 2015 04:56:05 PM

More thatch than a crofters cottage.
Awful things that can never be unseen:
Olive getting her paps oot in Holiday on the Buses
Thatcher on the steps of 10 Downing St 1979
Ross County 7, Falkirk 0