wreckless eric....

Random Thoughts - hobbies, film, other sport, books, rants, moans, news etc
Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Re: wreckless eric....

Post by Kiddy » Thursday 01st 2012f March 2012 07:11:33 PM

Hisslor wrote:Ahh the SNP bedwetters switchboard goes into overdrive, honestly where to begin.

Quidsin, aka Hinge, do you engage your brain before you post on here or is it still developing through puberty and you've yet to get past the Braveheart "Freeeeeeeeeedom" mentality or is yellow your favourite colour? I dont think you've made one semi-sensible post on any topic. Just stick to making your purile "real supporter in attendance" and hypnotist picture posts, thats your level son.

Kiddy, aka Bracket, you are probably the 2nd most vacous waste of oxygen on here. Stenny town centre, what a magnificent job the SNP led council did with pushing that through, half-arsed and half finished with units sitting empty since they were built and a lay-out that screams waste of resources just as the white elephant 3 sided extravagent stadium is. Allowing taxpayers money to build a 4,000 seat main stand???? Bravo Dave and your merry band did building a livingston style stadium not seem more prudent, better atmosphere, fit for purpose etc. No lets go for something completly inadequate and souless! But wait Kiddy thinks this is tip f*****g top and how dare the Labour led Council not waste similar amounts of money in Denny and Grangemouth, especially when the Scottish Government blackmails them into signing up to to a crazy budget agreement!

Last but not least the man who thinks that Scottish Labour should be pro-independance and he just can not understand why not!! The kracken that is Geeoo awakes! A party that has been anti-independance should suddenly about turn and back independance so that they can win some election should this pipe-dream ever come true. Instead of perhaps oh i dont know sticking to a core value and campaigning on that belief, to novel an idea Geeoo? Oh before i forget you may not be as pro SNP as Hinge and Bracket above but your posts still make you a bedwetter. :)
The Scottish Executive don't need to put Scottish Labour up to "crazy budget agreements". They've already achieved that, quite easily, with a little help from some 'friends'.

O², on the subject of Oxygen, there's precious little of that present, around the Ladeside/Carron/Newcarron/Bainsford area. It's smells more like Hydrogen Sulphide (H²S)? As those in charge, of the West Carron tip, have been allowed unfettered dumping these last 5 years. To such an extent that, weather dependant, the stench can be picked up, out past Carronshore & Langlees at the Motorway!

I'm pretty sure the residents of these locales will bear that in mind, come May 5th, & remind those in power. That the Councils Environmental Dept are actually responsible to the ruling body, & their Environmental Policy, not those employed to run a Dept on their behalf.

You really want to think about your arguments before typing.
Last edited by Kiddy on Thursday 01st 2012f March 2012 10:32:54 PM, edited 1 time in total.
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

geeo41
International Manager
International Manager

Post by geeo41 » Thursday 01st 2012f March 2012 07:31:57 PM

Hisslor wrote:
Yet again you post words without actually saying anything, drivel, drivel, drivel. I'll await you posting your further earth shattering reasons why the Scottish Labour party should campaign for independance................. :)
You seem a tad confused, maybe you need to wipe the aforementioned spittle from the computer screen so you can read properly ?
I have never said the scottish labour party should actively campaign for independence in any postings, what i said is that i was surprised the scottish labour party should be dead set against independence in the same manner as their english counterparts seem to be, after all, they call themselves the scottish labour party, presumably to engage with the scottish voters and to encompass the differences in national thinking between scots and particularly english people. Or is it the case that "scottish" labour is just a marketing tool, like the "scottish" edition of the sun newspaper, for example ?
What i also said was, if scots vote for independence and get it, where would that leave the scottish labour party at the resultant scottish election ? On what basis could a party who want to represent the electorate campaign for votes post independence do so when they opposed the populist vote for independence in the first place ?
Seems like a legitimate point of view and reasonable question to me.
Could you please explain how, for example, a scottish labour party, not adverse to an independent scotland, could not exercise these core beliefs on education health and social fairness ?

Gus2
First Team sub
First Team sub

Post by Gus2 » Thursday 01st 2012f March 2012 09:13:46 PM

Hisslor wrote:Ahh the SNP bedwetters switchboard goes into overdrive, honestly where to begin.

Quidsin, aka Hinge, do you engage your brain before you post on here or is it still developing through puberty and you've yet to get past the Braveheart "Freeeeeeeeeedom" mentality or is yellow your favourite colour? I dont think you've made one semi-sensible post on any topic. Just stick to making your purile "real supporter in attendance" and hypnotist picture posts, thats your level son.

Kiddy, aka Bracket, you are probably the 2nd most vacous waste of oxygen on here. Stenny town centre, what a magnificent job the SNP led council did with pushing that through, half-arsed and half finished with units sitting empty since they were built and a lay-out that screams waste of resources just as the white elephant 3 sided extravagent stadium is. Allowing taxpayers money to build a 4,000 seat main stand???? Bravo Dave and your merry band did building a livingston style stadium not seem more prudent, better atmosphere, fit for purpose etc. No lets go for something completly inadequate and souless! But wait Kiddy thinks this is tip f*****g top and how dare the Labour led Council not waste similar amounts of money in Denny and Grangemouth, especially when the Scottish Government blackmails them into signing up to to a crazy budget agreement!

Last but not least the man who thinks that Scottish Labour should be pro-independance and he just can not understand why not!! The kracken that is Geeoo awakes! A party that has been anti-independance should suddenly about turn and back independance so that they can win some election should this pipe-dream ever come true. Instead of perhaps oh i dont know sticking to a core value and campaigning on that belief, to novel an idea Geeoo? Oh before i forget you may not be as pro SNP as Hinge and Bracket above but your posts still make you a bedwetter. :)
This is the type of post I have come to expect from the more rabid supporters/members of Scottish Labour. Remember this the party which gave us Eric (Millionaire bar brawler) Joyce, Lord(The Firestarter) Watson, George (Drunk in a Gutter) Foulkes took us to war in Iraq on the back of lies Whose MPs have all claimed to be against Nuclear weapons but while in government have never ever tried to have them removed. Who have almost beggered their beloved UK. This is the party that oppose for the sake of opposeing. Who have been in charge of some of the most corrupt councils in scottish history Who have had MPs jailed for defrauding the government and thus the people. This is the party that has a junior minister who thought it would be funny after losing an election to leave a note for the government stating that it was hard luck but the money has all been spent But hey-ho Hisslor says that The SNP group on Falkirk council are fiscal imprudent so we should all go back to voting for the red rosette wearing lack witted fools who London Labour deems fit to stand as candidates in their so called heartlands. So I have a few words for you Hisslor it,s time to remove those red tinted specs and see how far the Labour party in Scotland and indeed Britain has fallen. Either that or do us all a favor and keep your feeble minded witterings to yourself.
The BBC = The UK version of TASS

geeo41
International Manager
International Manager

Post by geeo41 » Thursday 01st 2012f March 2012 09:26:12 PM

Gus2 wrote:

This is the type of post I have come to expect from the more rabid supporters/members of Scottish Labour. Remember this the party which gave us Eric (Millionaire bar brawler) Joyce, Lord(The Firestarter) Watson, George (Drunk in a Gutter) Foulkes took us to war in Iraq on the back of lies Whose MPs have all claimed to be against Nuclear weapons but while in government have never ever tried to have them removed. Who have almost beggered their beloved UK. This is the party that oppose for the sake of opposeing. Who have been in charge of some of the most corrupt councils in scottish history Who have had MPs jailed for defrauding the government and thus the people. This is the party that has a junior minister who thought it would be funny after losing an election to leave a note for the government stating that it was hard luck but the money has all been spent But hey-ho Hisslor says that The SNP group on Falkirk council are fiscal imprudent so we should all go back to voting for the red rosette wearing lack witted fools who London Labour deems fit to stand as candidates in their so called heartlands. So I have a few words for you Hisslor it,s time to remove those red tinted specs and see how far the Labour party in Scotland and indeed Britain has fallen. Either that or do us all a favor and keep your feeble minded witterings to yourself.
To be honest you could dig dirt on almost all politicians and for sure, on every political party in history. All as bad as each other really. Picking a government is like giving the least percieved crooks, license to do their thing, which usually suits them before the people who put them there in the first place.

Gus2
First Team sub
First Team sub

Post by Gus2 » Thursday 01st 2012f March 2012 09:34:06 PM

geeo41 wrote:
Gus2 wrote:

To be honest you could dig dirt on almost all politicians and for sure, on every political party in history. All as bad as each other really. Picking a government is like giving the least percieved crooks, license to do their thing, which usually suits them before the people who put them there in the first place.
That is true to a certain extent Geeo but I have been on the recieving end of some pretty nasty comments by Labour supporters and candidates at polling stations during elections and I stand by what I have said. I will take no lessons in how to deport myself here or anywhere else from people who attacked John Swinney for lack of attendance at Holyrood while he was nursing his pregnant and seriously ill wife. Who scream blue murder at so called attacks by cyber-nats but allow there own MPs to brand the SNP as Neo-facists
The BBC = The UK version of TASS

choagy
Reserve superstar
Reserve superstar

Post by choagy » Thursday 01st 2012f March 2012 09:51:15 PM

Gives a "w HOLE" new meaning to polling the electorate :D

Choagy FFCUK The SPL :D

Quidsin
Promising Young Manager
Promising Young Manager

Post by Quidsin » Thursday 01st 2012f March 2012 10:24:45 PM

F**k me, who woke up the dinosaur! Labour is dying, deal with it. Are you related to Joyce? Baaaad week for him I believe.

SNP to reduce Labour to a rump in forthcoming Council Elections. I can see the future!

And here's four packets for the Nationalist bedwetters. More than enough for me, Skidmark, and Kung-Fu George.

Freeeeeeeedooooom! :P

Yours trully,

Real Fan.
SAFE TERRACING FOR TFS EAST STAND.
"Falkirk Flyfishing, my name yes, it's Paul J Hartley"

geeo41
International Manager
International Manager

Post by geeo41 » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 04:29:30 PM

Quidsin wrote:

F**k me, who woke up the dinosaur! Labour is dying, deal with it. Are you related to Joyce? Baaaad week for him I believe.

SNP to reduce Labour to a rump in forthcoming Council Elections. I can see the future!

And here's four packets for the Nationalist bedwetters. More than enough for me, Skidmark, and Kung-Fu George.

Yours trully,

Real Fan.
Quidsin, he sees the open goal and he hits the net !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mel gibson for 1st minister !!!

Necessary Evil
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Post by Necessary Evil » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 05:58:10 PM

geeo41 wrote:
Quidsin wrote:

Yours trully,

Real Fan.
Quidsin, he sees the open goal and he hits the net !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mel gibson for 1st minister !!!
Mel Gibson has a recent track record even more "colourful" than Eric Joyce. He's as mad as a bag of squirrels..... Perfect candidate then.
Love can be seen as the answer,
but nobody bleeds for the dancer

OffshoreBairn
Promising Young Manager
Promising Young Manager

Post by OffshoreBairn » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 06:36:34 PM

What an honourable thing to do??

3 years of being a 'lame duck' :bang: :bang:

Be interesting to see if he can rack up another £Million in expenses by then? Kerching!

russelllatapylegend
First Team sub
First Team sub

Post by russelllatapylegend » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 06:45:30 PM

Labour have no chance in 2015 unless they start campaigning now and offer future visions. Admit Joyce was a mistake and don't just attack the SNP.
The day is dawning.

Quidsin
Promising Young Manager
Promising Young Manager

Post by Quidsin » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 08:10:41 PM

OffshoreBairn wrote:What an honourable thing to do??

3 years of being a 'lame duck' :bang: :bang:

Be interesting to see if he can rack up another £Million in expenses by then? Kerching!
Room for another supermarket in Kemlin? Or a 2nd Kemlin train station! Kemlin all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 09:39:09 PM

Dependant on the result in 2014, he might be finishing up 8 months early. :wink:
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

Doctor Chist
International Sub
International Sub

Post by Doctor Chist » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 10:27:43 PM

We'll be stuck with him until 7th May 2015 unless he gets jailed for the fracas in parliament or he drops dead. He isn't going to resign because he doesn't care what everyone else thinks about him; the man has no shame whatsoever.
Last edited by Doctor Chist on Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 10:38:28 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Jak dlugo na Wawelu

Quidsin
Promising Young Manager
Promising Young Manager

Post by Quidsin » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 10:37:46 PM

Doctor Chist wrote:We'll be stuck with him until 7th May 2015 unless he gets jailed for the fracas in parliament or he drops dead. He isn't going to resign because he doesn't care what everyone else thinks about him - the man has no shame whatsoever.
Careful vicar!

Disclaimer: For those of minimal IQ, the above phrase/statement/comment should in no way be construed as a 'death threat' in any way shape or form.

Doctor Chist
International Sub
International Sub

Post by Doctor Chist » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 11:18:46 PM

Do you think that the adverse publicity surrounding Mr Joyce will affect Labour's performance at the forthcoming council elections?
Jak dlugo na Wawelu

Quidsin
Promising Young Manager
Promising Young Manager

Post by Quidsin » Friday 02nd 2012f March 2012 11:41:43 PM

Doctor Chist wrote:Do you think that the adverse publicity surrounding Mr Joyce will affect Labour's performance at the forthcoming council elections?
He is the frontman for Falkirk Labour and all that they stand for.

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Saturday 03rd 2012f March 2012 12:12:56 AM

Quidsin wrote:
Doctor Chist wrote:Do you think that the adverse publicity surrounding Mr Joyce will affect Labour's performance at the forthcoming council elections?
He is the frontman for Falkirk Labour and all that they stand for.
They're making enough faux pas themselves, without dropping down to that level.

OffshoreBairn
Promising Young Manager
Promising Young Manager

Post by OffshoreBairn » Saturday 03rd 2012f March 2012 08:39:18 AM

Doctor Chist wrote:We'll be stuck with him until 7th May 2015 unless he gets jailed for the fracas in parliament or he drops dead. He isn't going to resign because he doesn't care what everyone else thinks about him; the man has no shame whatsoever.
Pretty sure he would have to serve over 1 year to be removed from Parliament. :shock: :shock:
Something about what an MP does in the House Of Commons, and not being there to carry out that duty(must vote in x% in a term?)

Bula Bairn
First Team superstar
First Team superstar

Post by Bula Bairn » Sunday 04th 2012f March 2012 10:54:08 AM

russelllatapylegend wrote:Labour have no chance in 2015 unless they start campaigning now and offer future visions. Admit Joyce was a mistake and don't just attack the SNP.
They'll need to get rid of Johann Lamont then... :farmer: