SFA

Other Football - Other leagues & the SPL, our rivals, international football etc
Dade
Under 21 International
Under 21 International

SFA

Post by Dade » Wednesday 29th 2017f November 2017 12:56:42 PM

Just to take the attention off Falkirk for a second, which is surely welcome at this point in time, I want to discuss the SFA and Scott Sincliars dive in the league cup final on Sunday.

Apparently the SFA are taking no action because there was contact. This is despite all replays showing that Sinclair clearly dived. In my opinion it is worse than Hippolyte whom they were quick to hand out a ban to.

Just makes me give up on Scottish football when you see these sort of incidents occur. It was the same when Scott Brown got off with his red card challenge against Ross County. The gap is bad enough as it is without Celtic getting the rub of the green from the SFA. Can you imagine if it had happened the other way round on Sunday?

JaxinFalkirk
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Re: SFA

Post by JaxinFalkirk » Wednesday 29th 2017f November 2017 04:57:07 PM

Pointless to try to imagine as that would be fantasy - notice how the FA in England dealt with a very similar incident in recent match between Everton & Palace

One if the problems up here is the Media Mafia putting ring of protection round non diddy clubs

rusty_nail
First Team sub
First Team sub

Post by rusty_nail » Wednesday 29th 2017f November 2017 05:18:39 PM

It could've been avoided by not awarding one of the national finals to an incompetent official.

Craig Thomson is spectacularly inept most weeks and I wouldn't disbelieve that he gave that decision on the back of not sending off Kipre in the 1st half for his challenge on Dembele.

As witnessed during 'The Rangers' debacle the SFA make the rules up on the hoof. Consistency would mean referees awarding multiple penalties per game if every incident such as Sunday's was given.
Contemplating the future of One F in Falkirk

Creative Redemption
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Post by Creative Redemption » Thursday 30th 2017f November 2017 09:06:16 AM

....and just to rub Mothwells noses in it, Colum decides to basically do the same last night to avoid Celtic losing their impressive unbeaten record.
What a disgraceful level of officials we have in our game right now.
Here comes the doom.

Dade
Under 21 International
Under 21 International

Post by Dade » Thursday 30th 2017f November 2017 11:53:46 AM

Creative Redemption wrote:
Thursday 30th 2017f November 2017 09:06:16 AM
....and just to rub Mothwells noses in it, Colum decides to basically do the same last night to avoid Celtic losing their impressive unbeaten record.
What a disgraceful level of officials we have in our game right now.
It’s bad enough when these decisions happen against you in a match but the sheer inconsistency especially when citing incidents for review after video replays is utterly attrocious. How Hippolyte can be cited for diving and Sinclair not is beyond me. Just seems like the SFA/SPFL wil do anything to appease Celtic.