Equity Bairns Shirt sponsorship 2018-2019

Falkirk FC - club news, events, players, signings, games, stadium etc
gruezi ffc
Reserve superstar
Reserve superstar

Equity Bairns Shirt sponsorship 2018-2019

Post by gruezi ffc » Friday 18th 2018f May 2018 02:51:52 PM

EQUITY BAIRNS SHIRT SPONSORSHIP 2018 - 2019.

Hi Folks, its that time of year again where we have to consider who we are sponsoring in the new season as Equity Bairns.

As the club is in a state of flux regarding players in and out.....the opportunity to get players we want will likely be on a "first come, first served" scenario for sponsorship. We were quick in for the first new signing and already have Tom Dallison signed up as one of ours !

So....in essence, this season the cash raising for the Equity Bairns players will be slightly different.

Can you please drop me an e-mail on markj@bluewin.ch on how much you want to pledge. If its the same as last season and you cant remember how much you put in, just drop me a line and Ill get back to you. Remember that its multiples of £10. We will then sponsor players (as and when) based on how much cash we raise. I will keep this page updated on how much cash we have to play with !

To make this even more complicated :) ....Each £10 pledged will be given a name/number on my spreadsheet. A number will be drawn at random for each player we sponsor and your name will go against that shirt. ....until all the numbers are used up (simples eh ?)

As per usual, the draw for the Gala Awards Ticket in 2019 will be based on the names down for each shirt.

Remember that at the end of the season we will also donate to a nominated charity, so your cash effectively is used twice. Once to help the club and once to help a charity !

Last season we raised a huge £2345 for the Chris Mitchell Foundation :clink:
Come the revolution......George will be first against the wall :D

gruezi ffc
Reserve superstar
Reserve superstar

Re: Equity Bairns Shirt sponsorship 2018-2019

Post by gruezi ffc » Sunday 20th 2018f May 2018 09:44:19 PM

2 shirts now sponsored..... starting on raising cash for the 3rd !

:clink:
Come the revolution......George will be first against the wall :D