WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Falkirk FC - club news, events, players, signings, games, stadium etc
International Manager
Posts: 16608
Joined: Monday 04th 2007f June 2007 07:47:25 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby geeo41 » Monday 31st 2013f December 2012 07:30:58 PM

bairnadon wrote:
Brian Scrimegour wrote:The question is will we still have a club to watch by the time he gets his act together. In my opinion hes very lucky that the clowns in charge of our club stupidly gave him a 3 year contract or he might have been out on his ear. His signings have been no less than shocking this season Taylor apart. A club in our situation cannot afford to have new signings being freed in the case of haworth or not even making the bench in the case of leahy and the boy fae ayr who seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet. Pressley has pished too much money down the drain this season and should've been bulleted for his complete failure in that area.


He has also made some good signings & I dont know any manager who doesnt make poor ones (even Sir Alex!!)

Yesterday we had the best attendance in Div 1 (without any away support worth talking about) and more than St Johnstone in the SPL. Yes I know it was 'only' 3,100 but it is all relative & many clubs would love to get that at the moment.

I remember in the late 70's early 80's when we were in the bottom division (& took 2 or 3 years to get out !!) with crowds down to 1,200 / 1,500 - dark days indeed !! but we survived !
& if we are in trouble there are many worse off.
I am not daft enough to think that everything is rosy but getting rid of an energetic & committed manager is not the answer - be careful what you hope for!

I have always supported Falkirk through thick & thin - & always the club is bigger than any individual.
Personally I enjoy seeing the many young players coming through to the 1st team at the moment & think we are lucky to have so many talented youngsters - I have always been a 'glass half full' kinda guy & after the disappointment of losing to Dumbarton look forward to beating Livy on Wednesday (hopefully!)

Expect the Unexpected (never has a phrase been so true!!) & COYB :clap: :clap:
Happy New Year to all Bairns fans.


This kind of sycophantic pish is killing ffc, where is the fire and brimstone anger at inept management ?
It seems its meek acceptance of mediocre pish or just walk away as you know its pointless trying to force change like the old days.
Apathy all round it seems, no wonder mind you. If the club has zero ambition then not much point the fans having any is there ? Thats how its looking these days.
Might as well just shut the gates and give it up, a club like us with no ambition makes us no better than the dross at the bottom of div3 happy just to exist and hope for a big cup draw.

Under 21 International
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sunday 12th 2006f November 2006 12:52:36 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby bairnadon » Monday 31st 2013f December 2012 07:53:49 PM

geeo41 wrote:
bairnadon wrote:
Brian Scrimegour wrote:The question is will we still have a club to watch by the time he gets his act together. In my opinion hes very lucky that the clowns in charge of our club stupidly gave him a 3 year contract or he might have been out on his ear. His signings have been no less than shocking this season Taylor apart. A club in our situation cannot afford to have new signings being freed in the case of haworth or not even making the bench in the case of leahy and the boy fae ayr who seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet. Pressley has pished too much money down the drain this season and should've been bulleted for his complete failure in that area.


He has also made some good signings & I dont know any manager who doesnt make poor ones (even Sir Alex!!)

Yesterday we had the best attendance in Div 1 (without any away support worth talking about) and more than St Johnstone in the SPL. Yes I know it was 'only' 3,100 but it is all relative & many clubs would love to get that at the moment.

I remember in the late 70's early 80's when we were in the bottom division (& took 2 or 3 years to get out !!) with crowds down to 1,200 / 1,500 - dark days indeed !! but we survived !
& if we are in trouble there are many worse off.
I am not daft enough to think that everything is rosy but getting rid of an energetic & committed manager is not the answer - be careful what you hope for!

I have always supported Falkirk through thick & thin - & always the club is bigger than any individual.
Personally I enjoy seeing the many young players coming through to the 1st team at the moment & think we are lucky to have so many talented youngsters - I have always been a 'glass half full' kinda guy & after the disappointment of losing to Dumbarton look forward to beating Livy on Wednesday (hopefully!)

Expect the Unexpected (never has a phrase been so true!!) & COYB :clap: :clap:
Happy New Year to all Bairns fans.


This kind of sycophantic pish is killing ffc, where is the fire and brimstone anger at inept management ?
It seems its meek acceptance of mediocre pish or just walk away as you know its pointless trying to force change like the old days.
Apathy all round it seems, no wonder mind you. If the club has zero ambition then not much point the fans having any is there ? Thats how its looking these days.
Might as well just shut the gates and give it up, a club like us with no ambition makes us no better than the dross at the bottom of div3 happy just to exist and hope for a big cup draw.


Geeo - predictable negative post as ever from you - at least you are consistent!

but not everyone agrees with what you say or your opinions.

Good job we are not all the same !!

International Regular
User avatar
Posts: 5318
Joined: Monday 16th 2004f February 2004 12:59:25 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby Brian Scrimegour » Monday 31st 2013f December 2012 08:19:57 PM

Your right bairnadon not every signing is successful but come on this season he's signed leahy, smith, taylor, flynn, higgins and haworth. Of that 6 taylor has been great , flynn who we actually had to pay a fee for has flattered to deceive at times, higgins has struggled for fitness, haworth has been freed and the other two cant even get into the match day squad. One out of six is abysmal and is why we're having to field a team of youngsters and are losing to the likes of dumbarton. I can assure you that even sir alex would be out on his ear if his signings were that poor.This season the bod begged the fans to buy season tickets to fund a decent side. The fans responded and then saw their cash pished down the drain on these signings. Do you really think we'll get anywhere near this level of season ticket sales after that? It really frightens me where we'll be this time next season.

International Manager
Posts: 16608
Joined: Monday 04th 2007f June 2007 07:47:25 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby geeo41 » Monday 31st 2013f December 2012 08:22:16 PM

Unlike you i can see the problem, as can many others, are the 1000 plus missing fans from last season also wrong ?
The only reason numbers still look good is because ST sales were decent considering the turgid pish from the last few months of last season, wait until next season and even people like you will have to admit it aint sunny over the stadium, i reckon we will be out the game in the next 2 years if things dont change, and everyone will wonder why they sat back and done nothing.
Personally i cant be arsed trying, not while the happy clapper mentality is fighting against the rising tide of discontent.

As for a predictable negative post, are you serious ??? Enjoying the predictably negative football are you ?

International Regular
User avatar
Posts: 5466
Joined: Tuesday 16th 2004f March 2004 09:11:46 PM
Location: New Delhi

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby grahamston » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 02:10:57 PM

Geoo - not a dig, genuine question. If there is, as you say, a rising tide of discontent, why can no-one harness it and turn it into a more effective protest movement? A few weeks ago when we were skirting the relegation spots, all I could see was unhappiness, but that was largely washed away by a few wins. Most football fans just want to see their team win; many also want attractive football.

What's your prescription, and what would/will you - as a fan - do to change things? I know from my own experience that you have to put in a great deal of effort for even very limited results. Serious questions - I don't know what you see as realistic.
PLAY-OFF CHARGE!

International Manager
Posts: 16608
Joined: Monday 04th 2007f June 2007 07:47:25 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby geeo41 » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 03:04:05 PM

grahamston wrote:Geoo - not a dig, genuine question. If there is, as you say, a rising tide of discontent, why can no-one harness it and turn it into a more effective protest movement? A few weeks ago when we were skirting the relegation spots, all I could see was unhappiness, but that was largely washed away by a few wins. Most football fans just want to see their team win; many also want attractive football.

What's your prescription, and what would/will you - as a fan - do to change things? I know from my own experience that you have to put in a great deal of effort for even very limited results. Serious questions - I don't know what you see as realistic.


There is a massive wave of apathy amongst football fans in general, we are no different. Fans will not prop up BoD's who are seen not to listen to them much longer and we are seeing that at the moment.
The big question may not be how to harness the discontent (and i really hope you are not saying there is no discontent) for a more effective protest movement, but more what will it take to get the BoD to make hard decisions on the future of the club. The answer to that is probably nothing can be done by the ordinary fans. The owners only care about cash, deprive them of cash and just maybe they will act, who knows.
We are heading for administration imo, just a matter of time, and to be honest, it might be the answer in a strange way, clear the debts, get shot of the BoD, and start again as a going concern. Yes we might go under completely doing this, but to be honest, we are heading down that road at the moment anyway, we have to do something radical to break the trend of rising debts and flogging the family silver before the first polish.

Under 21 International
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sunday 12th 2006f November 2006 12:52:36 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby bairnadon » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 05:53:32 PM

geeo41 wrote:
grahamston wrote:Geoo - not a dig, genuine question. If there is, as you say, a rising tide of discontent, why can no-one harness it and turn it into a more effective protest movement? A few weeks ago when we were skirting the relegation spots, all I could see was unhappiness, but that was largely washed away by a few wins. Most football fans just want to see their team win; many also want attractive football.

What's your prescription, and what would/will you - as a fan - do to change things? I know from my own experience that you have to put in a great deal of effort for even very limited results. Serious questions - I don't know what you see as realistic.


There is a massive wave of apathy amongst football fans in general, we are no different. Fans will not prop up BoD's who are seen not to listen to them much longer and we are seeing that at the moment.
The big question may not be how to harness the discontent (and i really hope you are not saying there is no discontent) for a more effective protest movement, but more what will it take to get the BoD to make hard decisions on the future of the club. The answer to that is probably nothing can be done by the ordinary fans. The owners only care about cash, deprive them of cash and just maybe they will act, who knows.
We are heading for administration imo, just a matter of time, and to be honest, it might be the answer in a strange way, clear the debts, get shot of the BoD, and start again as a going concern. Yes we might go under completely doing this, but to be honest, we are heading down that road at the moment anyway, we have to do something radical to break the trend of rising debts and flogging the family silver before the first polish.


Didnt think it possible but you seem to getting more negative & depressive by the day !!

Are you on suicide watch ?? If not, I fear for you :lol: :lol:

International Manager
Posts: 16608
Joined: Monday 04th 2007f June 2007 07:47:25 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby geeo41 » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 08:47:13 PM

bairnadon wrote:
geeo41 wrote:
grahamston wrote:Geoo - not a dig, genuine question. If there is, as you say, a rising tide of discontent, why can no-one harness it and turn it into a more effective protest movement? A few weeks ago when we were skirting the relegation spots, all I could see was unhappiness, but that was largely washed away by a few wins. Most football fans just want to see their team win; many also want attractive football.

What's your prescription, and what would/will you - as a fan - do to change things? I know from my own experience that you have to put in a great deal of effort for even very limited results. Serious questions - I don't know what you see as realistic.


There is a massive wave of apathy amongst football fans in general, we are no different. Fans will not prop up BoD's who are seen not to listen to them much longer and we are seeing that at the moment.
The big question may not be how to harness the discontent (and i really hope you are not saying there is no discontent) for a more effective protest movement, but more what will it take to get the BoD to make hard decisions on the future of the club. The answer to that is probably nothing can be done by the ordinary fans. The owners only care about cash, deprive them of cash and just maybe they will act, who knows.
We are heading for administration imo, just a matter of time, and to be honest, it might be the answer in a strange way, clear the debts, get shot of the BoD, and start again as a going concern. Yes we might go under completely doing this, but to be honest, we are heading down that road at the moment anyway, we have to do something radical to break the trend of rising debts and flogging the family silver before the first polish.


Didnt think it possible but you seem to getting more negative & depressive by the day !!

Are you on suicide watch ?? If not, I fear for you :lol: :lol:


Im guessing you are confusing negativity for realism.... :roll:
Do you think the football on offer from pressley is acceptable ?
Do you think there is a massive wave of optimism amongst the support ?
Do you think we are financially stable and in no danger of going bust ?
Do you think you are really part of this "adventure" with the club, really ???????

Thats not being negative, thats being realistic, think i will stick to the real world thanks...enjoy life in your wee happy clappy bubble...just dont cry to me when we go bust, you were well warned.

First Team regular
User avatar
Posts: 1033
Joined: Monday 02nd 2004f February 2004 11:40:03 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby edinburghbairn » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 09:59:26 PM

bairnadon wrote:
Brian Scrimegour wrote:The question is will we still have a club to watch by the time he gets his act together. In my opinion hes very lucky that the clowns in charge of our club stupidly gave him a 3 year contract or he might have been out on his ear. His signings have been no less than shocking this season Taylor apart. A club in our situation cannot afford to have new signings being freed in the case of haworth or not even making the bench in the case of leahy and the boy fae ayr who seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet. Pressley has pished too much money down the drain this season and should've been bulleted for his complete failure in that area.


He has also made some good signings & I dont know any manager who doesnt make poor ones (even Sir Alex!!)

Yesterday we had the best attendance in Div 1 (without any away support worth talking about) and more than St Johnstone in the SPL. Yes I know it was 'only' 3,100 but it is all relative & many clubs would love to get that at the moment.

I remember in the late 70's early 80's when we were in the bottom division (& took 2 or 3 years to get out !!) with crowds down to 1,200 / 1,500 - dark days indeed !! but we survived !
& if we are in trouble there are many worse off.
I am not daft enough to think that everything is rosy but getting rid of an energetic & committed manager is not the answer - be careful what you hope for!

I have always supported Falkirk through thick & thin - & always the club is bigger than any individual.
Personally I enjoy seeing the many young players coming through to the 1st team at the moment & think we are lucky to have so many talented youngsters - I have always been a 'glass half full' kinda guy & after the disappointment of losing to Dumbarton look forward to beating Livy on Wednesday (hopefully!)

Expect the Unexpected (never has a phrase been so true!!) & COYB :clap: :clap:
Happy New Year to all Bairns fans.

Well said Bairnadon. Get behind the team thro thick and thin.....
Excluding the Dumbarton game we are the form team in the division.
Sorry moaners that is a fact

International Manager
Posts: 16608
Joined: Monday 04th 2007f June 2007 07:47:25 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby geeo41 » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 10:06:01 PM

^^^^^^^ That post is feckin tragic.. :oops: .

First Team regular
User avatar
Posts: 1033
Joined: Monday 02nd 2004f February 2004 11:40:03 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby edinburghbairn » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 10:07:31 PM

geeo41 wrote:Unlike you i can see the problem, as can many others, are the 1000 plus missing fans from last season also wrong ?
The only reason numbers still look good is because ST sales were decent considering the turgid pish from the last few months of last season, wait until next season and even people like you will have to admit it aint sunny over the stadium, i reckon we will be out the game in the next 2 years if things dont change, and everyone will wonder why they sat back and done nothing.
Personally i cant be arsed trying, not while the happy clapper mentality is fighting against the rising tide of discontent.

As for a predictable negative post, are you serious ??? Enjoying the predictably negative football are you ?

As usual you are factually wrong...we have lost probably 4-500 but not a 1000 - however as you like to paint the worst picture possible I can understand why you enjoy exaggerating .
You say things needs to change. Fair enough u are entitled to your opinion.
1- who would you want to replace Pressley
2- more importantly how will you pay for it ?

If u can't at least answer question 2 please give it a rest....it is tiresome

COYB

First Team regular
User avatar
Posts: 1416
Joined: Monday 08th 2006f May 2006 09:13:55 PM
Location: The Royal Burgh

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby Lithgaebairn » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 11:05:43 PM

edinburghbairn wrote:Excluding the Dumbarton game we are the form team in the division.
Sorry moaners that is a fact


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, i'm so glad we're not Morton - their form is terrible... :bang:
Hail the Gallant Rosey Posey!

First Team regular
User avatar
Posts: 1416
Joined: Monday 08th 2006f May 2006 09:13:55 PM
Location: The Royal Burgh

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby Lithgaebairn » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 11:08:27 PM

edinburghbairn wrote:
You say things needs to change. Fair enough u are entitled to your opinion.
1- who would you want to replace Pressley
2- more importantly how will you pay for it ?



Holy frick. I'm not going through this AGAIN. :bang:

Although i'd be interested to know your opinion - are you happy with the way things are? Nothing you would change? :hammer:
Hail the Gallant Rosey Posey!

International Manager
Posts: 16608
Joined: Monday 04th 2007f June 2007 07:47:25 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby geeo41 » Tuesday 01st 2013f January 2013 11:45:38 PM

edinburghbairn wrote:
geeo41 wrote:Unlike you i can see the problem, as can many others, are the 1000 plus missing fans from last season also wrong ?
The only reason numbers still look good is because ST sales were decent considering the turgid pish from the last few months of last season, wait until next season and even people like you will have to admit it aint sunny over the stadium, i reckon we will be out the game in the next 2 years if things dont change, and everyone will wonder why they sat back and done nothing.
Personally i cant be arsed trying, not while the happy clapper mentality is fighting against the rising tide of discontent.

As for a predictable negative post, are you serious ??? Enjoying the predictably negative football are you ?

As usual you are factually wrong...we have lost probably 4-500 but not a 1000 - however as you like to paint the worst picture possible I can understand why you enjoy exaggerating .
You say things needs to change. Fair enough u are entitled to your opinion.
1- who would you want to replace Pressley
2- more importantly how will you pay for it ?

If u can't at least answer question 2 please give it a rest....it is tiresome

COYB


Ok, 1st point about the missing 1000 fans, i said from last season, i of course meant the season before, after relegation.....here's the FACTS as you like them...http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/falki ... _1191.html, 1000 lost fans on average since relegation, and the average will only drop as we go on like this.

1. Like lithgae i cant believe im repeating myself again.....advertise...see who applies....etc... :roll:
2. Hmmm...let me think.......not my problem, but im guessing the BoD will have to stump up the cash, but if even a couple of hundred come back (or another couple of hundred dont drift away) because pressley is gone, and we play better football, then a new manager will pay for himself soon enough.

It really is not that difficult to grasp.

First Team regular
User avatar
Posts: 1033
Joined: Monday 02nd 2004f February 2004 11:40:03 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby edinburghbairn » Wednesday 02nd 2013f January 2013 12:40:36 AM

geeo41 wrote:
edinburghbairn wrote:
geeo41 wrote:Unlike you i can see the problem, as can many others, are the 1000 plus missing fans from last season also wrong ?
The only reason numbers still look good is because ST sales were decent considering the turgid pish from the last few months of last season, wait until next season and even people like you will have to admit it aint sunny over the stadium, i reckon we will be out the game in the next 2 years if things dont change, and everyone will wonder why they sat back and done nothing.
Personally i cant be arsed trying, not while the happy clapper mentality is fighting against the rising tide of discontent.

As for a predictable negative post, are you serious ??? Enjoying the predictably negative football are you ?

As usual you are factually wrong...we have lost probably 4-500 but not a 1000 - however as you like to paint the worst picture possible I can understand why you enjoy exaggerating .
You say things needs to change. Fair enough u are entitled to your opinion.
1- who would you want to replace Pressley
2- more importantly how will you pay for it ?

If u can't at least answer question 2 please give it a rest....it is tiresome

COYB


Ok, 1st point about the missing 1000 fans, i said from last season, i of course meant the season before, after relegation.....here's the FACTS as you like them...http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/falki ... _1191.html, 1000 lost fans on average since relegation, and the average will only drop as we go on like this.

1. Like lithgae i cant believe im repeating myself again.....advertise...see who applies....etc... :roll:
2. Hmmm...let me think.......not my problem, but im guessing the BoD will have to stump up the cash, but if even a couple of hundred come back (or another couple of hundred dont drift away) because pressley is gone, and we play better football, then a new manager will pay for himself soon enough.

It really is not that difficult to grasp.

Appreciate the answers guys, however the simple fact is Pressley has a 3 year contract lets say that costs a £100k to pay off....
WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY !
I am not a Pressley fan, however I also don't think he is the worst.
Unfortunately the problem revolves around lack of money.....
The drop in crowds is therefore over 2 seasons....
Some of that is caused by lack of a promotion challenge.
However some of it is caused by a general decline in fans going to games (look at Aberdeen and jibs over past 2 seasons.
Similar to Pressley I am on the fence re the board.
However I am sure they have the club at heart and are trying their best.
I have consistently said relegation in Scotland is like falling off a financial cliff.
Most clubs would struggle like we have.

International Manager
Posts: 16608
Joined: Monday 04th 2007f June 2007 07:47:25 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby geeo41 » Wednesday 02nd 2013f January 2013 12:52:31 AM

Thats right, we would be liable for 100,000 quid.... :lol: :lol:
Pluck a figure out the air and call it some sort of truth....comedy gold...!!!
You asked for answers i gave you them, no fantasy figures, just the facts you wanted on the missing 1000 and ideas on the rest, and this is what i get back ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

International Manager
User avatar
Posts: 15766
Joined: Thursday 05th 2004f August 2004 12:42:08 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby Sir Jones » Wednesday 02nd 2013f January 2013 03:12:53 PM

edinburghbairn wrote:I have consistently said relegation in Scotland is like falling off a financial cliff.
Most clubs would struggle like we have.


We knew this when we were living it large in the SPL did we not? We had several years of generating income at least 5 or 6 times the level we currently see. I accept that costs were higher (SPL wages and all that) but it was the clubs choice to p1ss money away and not save anything for a rainy day. Our levels of expenditure, particularly over the last 2 or 3 years in the SPL was beyond unacceptable. There was a continuous trend of net cash outflows pretty much during our entire SPL tenure. A lot of this could have been easily avoided and much did not require the benefit of hindsight.

Most clubs have struggled like we did as most clubs are run by complete f*cking idiots like ours is.
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.

Under 21 International
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sunday 12th 2006f November 2006 12:52:36 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby bairnadon » Wednesday 02nd 2013f January 2013 05:33:26 PM

geeo41 wrote:^^^^^^^ That post is feckin tragic.. :oops: .


Sadly Geeo it seems to be you that's tragic !! :roll:

Nurse - time for Geeos medication :lol: :lol:

International Manager
Posts: 16608
Joined: Monday 04th 2007f June 2007 07:47:25 PM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby geeo41 » Wednesday 02nd 2013f January 2013 05:39:53 PM

bairnadon wrote:
geeo41 wrote:^^^^^^^ That post is feckin tragic.. :oops: .


Sadly Geeo it seems to be you that's tragic !! :roll:

Nurse - time for Geeos medication :lol: :lol:


Please explain how you come to that conclusion exactly ?
I have presented answers to questions posed, can you say the same ?

Here are a couple i asked earlier...still awaiting a response... :roll: :roll:

Do you think the football on offer from pressley is acceptable ?
Do you think there is a massive wave of optimism amongst the support ?
Do you think we are financially stable and in no danger of going bust ?
Do you think you are really part of this "adventure" with the club, really ???????

Under 18 first team
Posts: 92
Joined: Monday 04th 2006f December 2006 12:02:41 AM

Re: WHO DO WE GET AS MANAGER

Postby HarrogateBairn » Wednesday 02nd 2013f January 2013 06:23:06 PM

Lithgaebairn wrote:
edinburghbairn wrote:Excluding the Dumbarton game we are the form team in the division.
Sorry moaners that is a fact


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, i'm so glad we're not Morton - their form is terrible... :bang:


Gosh! Lithgaebairn, that's some crystal ball you have. Coming off a run of 5 wins and a draw in the last 6, beginning with a 5-1 win at Dumbarton and concluding with wins against Thistle (away) and Dunfermline, who'd have thought that one comment from you would see them lose 3-0 to the bottom team at home today. Makes our 4-3 loss seem almost respectable. Even better, it makes us the form team again. Good for you! Normally I just groan at your overblown negativity, but I now see that I've completely misjudged you. If you could keep trotting out these one liners to kybosh our rivals, maybe even the passionate, hard working but much-criticised Mr Pressley could lead us to promotion.

PreviousNext

Return to Falkirk FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests