Falkirk FC - club news, events, players, signings, games, stadium etc
Mustafa_Skagfix
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Re: looking for some witnesses to come forward about steward

Post by Mustafa_Skagfix » Tuesday 03rd 2012f April 2012 09:18:44 PM

Hisslor wrote:
optimist wrote:
mon the bairns !!! wrote:Just a wee feeler to see if there was anyone that saw what happened as to why i got arrested at the game ? As far as i am aware i was speaking to a steward about 2 young lads he was grilling asking why, Then all of a sudden i had a hand grab my neck to which i pushed it away as anyone would, Then a steward shouted "assault assault" on his radio and i was then taken away by police rather forcefully as i have the bruises to show for it !!! Now before most of you jump on here and say i must have deserved it and i did something wrong, think about this.....I was taken to the local police station, i asked why and was told it was for assault and that i would need to speak to the arresting officers after the game when they came and sorted it out. Eventually after the game sometime the 2 arresting officers visited me and charged me with assault on the steward saying that they were 2 witnesses to it. I then asked for them to check the cctv footage of what happened as i was 99% sure that the steward attacked me first to which the reply was "we have" Now after being charged with assault and locked up to appear in court on monday morning, I was then told i was free to go at 10am on monday :shock: Now how can i be charged with assault with 2 police witnesses then free to go in the morning ??? I obviously think that they checked the cctv footage after charging me which shows i was not in the wrong and it was the steward being heavy handed. I have checked out bbc albas footage and it dows show me being pushed to the barrier by a steward at 5.52 on the game clock. Its not too clear but to have a steward take the law onto his own hands, attack me, then accuse me of assault is a joke. I will be contacting the club about this matter, asking if they can request to see the cctv footage cause if this is the case then he doesn't deserve to have a job as a steward imo....so if anyone would come forward who seen exactly what happened, i would like to hear from you, thanks
At least you saw the winning goal.

On the subject of people in the young team complaining when stewards or police act against the baiting they get every week, fly with the crows..............
Completely correct, plus all of our young team and their associates look like they could do with being on the receiving end of some police brutality. It would toughen them up and introduce them to the real world, character building stuff.

I'd recomend Burgess and Klyde for starters.

Wow. Bitter much?

So what If we're jumping around, singing and setting off smoke bombs, all the fuddy duddy's complained that there wasn't an atmosphere years ago and now that we're creating one you don't like it :?

No need to piss your pants over it old man
Nice to find out who you actually are, amazed how you sit and rip into all on here when your actually a bit of a fat geek.

Best quote ever.

Hisslor
Reserve superstar
Reserve superstar

Post by Hisslor » Tuesday 03rd 2012f April 2012 09:35:00 PM

Mustafa_Skagfix wrote: Wow. Bitter much?

So what If we're jumping around, singing and setting off smoke bombs, all the fuddy duddy's complained that there wasn't an atmosphere years ago and now that we're creating one you don't like it :?

No need to piss your pants over it old man
I'd like to change my initial suggestion to include this articulate young gentleman to be first in line for a truncheoning!

Letting off smoke bombs and getting lifted because yer ooot yer tits on 2 bottles of bacardi breezer's isnt creating an atmosphere son!!

Mustafa_Skagfix
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Post by Mustafa_Skagfix » Tuesday 03rd 2012f April 2012 09:43:54 PM

Unlucky for you old man, I've never been lifted or removed from a stadium yet. At what point did anyone mention alcohol? I've been to games sober and still sang just as much.

As for the bacardi breezers, you're showing yer age! :lol:
Nice to find out who you actually are, amazed how you sit and rip into all on here when your actually a bit of a fat geek.

Best quote ever.

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Tuesday 03rd 2012f April 2012 09:53:58 PM

Hisslor wrote:Completely correct, plus all of our young team and their associates look like they could do with being on the receiving end of some police brutality. It would toughen them up and introduce them to the real world, character building stuff.

Actually it was Erasure, but I think Club Country would be a vast improvement on A Little Respect.
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

Hisslor
Reserve superstar
Reserve superstar

Post by Hisslor » Tuesday 03rd 2012f April 2012 09:55:16 PM

Mustafa_Skagfix wrote:Unlucky for you old man, I've never been lifted or removed from a stadium yet. At what point did anyone mention alcohol? I've been to games sober and still sang just as much.

As for the bacardi breezers, you're showing yer age! :lol:
Are you an archers aqua kind of boy, you sound it? :)

Mustafa_Skagfix
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Post by Mustafa_Skagfix » Tuesday 03rd 2012f April 2012 10:07:55 PM

Are you actually going to make a point or just slaver on with your crap patter?

Best quote ever.

Hisslor
Reserve superstar
Reserve superstar

Post by Hisslor » Tuesday 03rd 2012f April 2012 10:38:43 PM

Mustafa_Skagfix wrote:Are you actually going to make a point or just slaver on with your crap patter?
Can you not read laddie??

You and your merry bunch of chufters need a good blanket party. Rubbing yer cocks together to create some energy, quaffing arches aqua and being worried about the wind/rain disturbing yer gel crazed hairstyle is just well pathetic, come back when yer baws drop laddie and yer ready to really support yer team!

Mustafa_Skagfix
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Post by Mustafa_Skagfix » Tuesday 03rd 2012f April 2012 10:56:02 PM

You literally have no point to make! You're simply a bitter old man that has barely had a day of fun in your life.

Anyway enjoy your boring existence, I'll be too busy having a life to give a ****.

Best quote ever.

Hisslor
Reserve superstar
Reserve superstar

Post by Hisslor » Tuesday 03rd 2012f April 2012 11:03:29 PM

Mustafa_Skagfix wrote:You literally have no point to make! You're simply a bitter old man that has barely had a day of fun in your life.

Anyway enjoy your boring existence, I'll be too busy having a life to give a ****.
But metaphorically i make my point fantastically................................ahh sorry thats probably too high brow for you. :D

FawkirkMan
First Team sub
First Team sub

Post by FawkirkMan » Wednesday 04th 2012f April 2012 03:42:52 AM

mon the bairns !!! wrote:yup away top on at the hamilton game but wasn't me who threw the smoke bomb and nope, never got flung out of the semi.
I had a look through my pictures & vid's from that time, but i didn't have anything on any of them, so i cant help you with that.
As for the semi part, it was just a wee joke :wink: because at both of the games, at about 5mins in the same thing happened :lol: :lol:
klyde wrote:The young team are awesome.

Keep the smoke bombs coming lads.
I like a sing along at oor games & always have :clap: :ffc: i've lost my voice a few times trying to keep up wi the young yins, over the past year or so :oops: :P & now with some smoke bombs getting set off, it gives it a wee bit of an international feel :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep The Faith!

stevoTHEbairn
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Post by stevoTHEbairn » Wednesday 04th 2012f April 2012 12:07:08 PM

Hisslor wrote:
Mustafa_Skagfix wrote:You literally have no point to make! You're simply a bitter old man that has barely had a day of fun in your life.

But metaphorically i make my point fantastically................................ahh sorry thats probably too high brow for you. :D
You are making a point aye, but it's a fuckin' sh!te point. You've obviously seen a few of the younger 'young team' and thought, "ah they must all look like that", you sir are a fuckin' Idiot.
WE ARE FALKIRK

stevoTHEbairn
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Post by stevoTHEbairn » Wednesday 04th 2012f April 2012 12:10:13 PM

mon the bairns !!! wrote:Just a wee feeler to see if there was anyone that saw what happened as to why i got arrested at the game ? As far as i am aware i was speaking to a steward about 2 young lads he was grilling asking why, Then all of a sudden i had a hand grab my neck to which i pushed it away as anyone would, Then a steward shouted "assault assault" on his radio and i was then taken away by police rather forcefully as i have the bruises to show for it !!! Now before most of you jump on here and say i must have deserved it and i did something wrong, think about this.....I was taken to the local police station, i asked why and was told it was for assault and that i would need to speak to the arresting officers after the game when they came and sorted it out. Eventually after the game sometime the 2 arresting officers visited me and charged me with assault on the steward saying that they were 2 witnesses to it. I then asked for them to check the cctv footage of what happened as i was 99% sure that the steward attacked me first to which the reply was "we have" Now after being charged with assault and locked up to appear in court on monday morning, I was then told i was free to go at 10am on monday :shock: Now how can i be charged with assault with 2 police witnesses then free to go in the morning ??? I obviously think that they checked the cctv footage after charging me which shows i was not in the wrong and it was the steward being heavy handed. I have checked out bbc albas footage and it dows show me being pushed to the barrier by a steward at 5.52 on the game clock. Its not too clear but to have a steward take the law onto his own hands, attack me, then accuse me of assault is a joke. I will be contacting the club about this matter, asking if they can request to see the cctv footage cause if this is the case then he doesn't deserve to have a job as a steward imo....so if anyone would come forward who seen exactly what happened, i would like to hear from you, thanks
The steward was shouting that you had hit him/assaulted him. Even though you never. He was confronted by myself and he shut up and moved away from our section.
WE ARE FALKIRK

joshthebairn
Under 18 first team
Under 18 first team

Post by joshthebairn » Wednesday 04th 2012f April 2012 12:35:08 PM

You and your merry bunch of chufters need a good blanket party. Rubbing yer cocks together to create some energy, quaffing arches aqua and being worried about the wind/rain disturbing yer gel crazed hairstyle is just well pathetic, come back when yer baws drop laddie and yer ready to really support yer team!

Hisslor your an a#rsehole, no doubt one of the fans who tut and shakes there heads everytime i get up to shout come on you bairns. Your at a football game this is what you want alot of supporters making noise putting the opposing team on edge. Keep up the work lads your doing the club proud, how many other first divison teams carry a support with as much passion? not many so crawl back into your cage or get behind your team like a real fan.

But then you do seem the type to be quiet in person but mouthy on the forum, i doubt you would be making these comments heard at a game. Because they are laughable.

Burgess
International Sub
International Sub

Post by Burgess » Wednesday 04th 2012f April 2012 01:30:46 PM

Hisslor wrote:
optimist wrote:
At least you saw the winning goal.

On the subject of people in the young team complaining when stewards or police act against the baiting they get every week, fly with the crows..............
Completely correct, plus all of our young team and their associates look like they could do with being on the receiving end of some police brutality. It would toughen them up and introduce them to the real world, character building stuff.

I'd recomend Burgess and Klyde for starters.
next home game mate??

I'm 34 and been brought up in the ways of supporting the team vocally and having a bit of fun.

I work full time, i'm a professional at what I do and have never once been lifted. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

mon the bairns !!!
Under 18 superstar
Under 18 superstar

Post by mon the bairns !!! » Wednesday 04th 2012f April 2012 10:00:27 PM

The steward was shouting that you had hit him/assaulted him. Even though you never. He was confronted by myself and he shut up and moved away from our section.

Excatly as i thought and said to the arressting officers, would like to hear from you mate as i am putting in a complaint to the club to look into it and the more people who seen what happened the better. Im sure most of the stewarding is pretty good but its the little hitler types that think they can man handle people and get away with it that shouldn't be working as stewards imo

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Wednesday 04th 2012f April 2012 10:36:24 PM

Try putting in a FOI request to L&B & see what you get back.
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

mon the bairns !!!
Under 18 superstar
Under 18 superstar

Post by mon the bairns !!! » Wednesday 04th 2012f April 2012 10:57:03 PM

Try putting in a FOI request to L&B & see what you get back.
Already sent them an e-mail and recieved the answer that they wont request it unless a crime has taken place which i think this is. Also told me to contact livi football club to ask to see it which i have done

Olaf Thom
International Sub
International Sub

Post by Olaf Thom » Wednesday 04th 2012f April 2012 11:34:03 PM

I normally have go at the Young Team, but fair play in recent games, much improved, especially v Livi. Stayed to the end and backed The Team and Elvis.
I'm a bad man who doesn't waste time wondering what could've been when I am what could've been and what could not have been. I live on both sides of the fence. My grass is always green.

FawkirkMan
First Team sub
First Team sub

Post by FawkirkMan » Thursday 05th 2012f April 2012 12:16:25 AM

mon the bairns !!! wrote:
Already sent them an e-mail and recieved the answer that they wont request it unless a crime has taken place which i think this is. Also told me to contact livi football club to ask to see it which i have done
As i said before, had a look through my pictures & vid's but could'nt help you out :( but luckily for you it was'nt on a saturday when you got lifted or you would'v been in for the whole weekend :shock: :hammer: :hammer:

I did however find some CCTV footage from the back of the cop car :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqymcJRSbxI

Hope it cheered you up a bit :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep The Faith!

mon the bairns !!!
Under 18 superstar
Under 18 superstar

Post by mon the bairns !!! » Thursday 05th 2012f April 2012 12:36:25 AM

feckin funny mate :lol: :lol: :lol: No quite me, wish i'd have thought of that :D