The EX-Bairn Files

Falkirk FC - club news, events, players, signings, games, stadium etc
International Sub
User avatar
Posts: 4298
Joined: Tuesday 20th 2004f January 2004 06:30:59 PM

The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Olaf Thom » Saturday 01st 2011f October 2011 11:45:19 PM

In light of everyone horning in on my Bradfordwatch thread, I'm creating the ex-bairn thread.
(move it if you want Mr Mods)

O'Brien = Dole
Very suited to this position.Did feck all every Saturday for 3 years anyway - so no change for him - except about 100 bangers every fortnight instead of over 4K in the old Bank account.

Boaby = Torquay
Doing okay, but not pulling up trees.

Twaddle = Rochdale
Has he played yet? I dunno, Isn't exactly a regular anyway

Stewart = Bradford
Since they sacked their manager, he's out the picture and Bradford head for the conference, Oh dear!!! Would Love it ( Kevin Keegan Style) if we got decent cash for him!

Mitchell = Bradford
Played one good game, few good reports, now reverting to type. Big Time boy! Laugh at you! McDonalds ahoy son!!

Flynn = Sheff Utd
On the bench forever, I always thought he flattered to deceive, being proved right.

Finnigan = St Johnstone
Aha! The Bizarro Farid, everything Farid does he does the opposite. Was genuinely stunned when he went to an SPL team and still am, would play Farid with a broken leg ahead of this imposter!


Don't know if any of the other guys we freed last season are still in professional game. Unless you know better!

Anyway leave my bradfordwatch thread alone! :lol:
I'm a bad man who doesn't waste time wondering what could've been when I am what could've been and what could not have been. I live on both sides of the fence. My grass is always green.

International Sub
Posts: 3191
Joined: Monday 29th 2009f June 2009 11:24:09 AM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby welshbairn » Saturday 01st 2011f October 2011 11:52:51 PM

Maclean=Preston North End=Regular 1st team slot=Scored at least one goal...

International Sub
User avatar
Posts: 4298
Joined: Tuesday 20th 2004f January 2004 06:30:59 PM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Olaf Thom » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 12:06:36 AM

Forgot about him, seems to be doing not bad, still has the squad number 12, so isn't the main man, so to speak.

Will keep an eye out in the future.
I'm a bad man who doesn't waste time wondering what could've been when I am what could've been and what could not have been. I live on both sides of the fence. My grass is always green.

International Sub
User avatar
Posts: 3908
Joined: Friday 23rd 2004f July 2004 08:51:11 PM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Bainsfordbairn » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 12:44:55 AM

Olaf Thom wrote:Don't know if any of the other guys we freed last season are still in professional game. Unless you know better!


Lewis Bonar with Stirling Albion & Joe McCafferty with Stenhousemuir.

International Sub
User avatar
Posts: 4298
Joined: Tuesday 20th 2004f January 2004 06:30:59 PM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Olaf Thom » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 01:10:00 AM

Pffft First-teamers!

I don't bother with reserves or U18s etc...
I'm a bad man who doesn't waste time wondering what could've been when I am what could've been and what could not have been. I live on both sides of the fence. My grass is always green.

Under 21 International
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wednesday 04th 2009f March 2009 11:02:16 PM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Falkirkfan6871 » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 02:07:40 AM

To add to the list

Darren Barr - Rarely gets a game for Hearts.

Scott Arfield is doing well at Huddersfield starting games.

Kenny Deuchar - Still scoring goals for Livi not so much this season.

International Manager
User avatar
Posts: 20129
Joined: Wednesday 03rd 2004f March 2004 01:03:19 AM
Location: Bellsdyke

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Kiddy » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 10:45:29 AM

Kevin McBride must be the hide & seek champ by now?
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

International Regular
User avatar
Posts: 5013
Joined: Tuesday 20th 2004f January 2004 08:17:26 PM
Location: Nova Prospekt.

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Ranaldo Bairn » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 11:05:00 AM

Flynn has started a good few games for Sheff U, picked up a few bookings too, so maybe he has started to tackle! (Unlikely, I know)

Don't think Twaddle has stepped onto the, ermm, "hallowed" turf of Spotland yet.

McBride got a mention on the Sunday Supplement last weekend. A most well written text, I thought... :cool2:

Alex Ferguson is still doing quite well down in England as a manager, while Craig Brown is struggling a bit with Aberdeen. :joker:
"You, who have destroyed so much - can you name even one thing you have created? I thought not. There is no place in this enterprise for a rogue Physicist."

First Team superstar
User avatar
Posts: 1777
Joined: Thursday 02nd 2004f September 2004 12:23:14 PM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby SuperAlly » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 01:05:12 PM

phil09 wrote:To add to the list

Darren Barr - Rarely gets a game for Hearts.

Scott Arfield is doing well at Huddersfield starting games.

Kenny Deuchar - Still scoring goals for Livi not so much this season.



Re:Arfield - have noticed that he's scored a couple of goals recently aswell

Under 21 International
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sunday 12th 2006f November 2006 12:52:36 PM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby bairnadon » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 01:13:01 PM

welshbairn wrote:Maclean=Preston North End=Regular 1st team slot=Scored at least one goal...


PNE fans like him & he plays every game - got beat at Orient yesterday though !!

Big Enoch NoShow plays regularly for Tranmere and has scored a few goals.

Tim Krul was outstanding for Newcastle yesterday at Wolves and they are 3rd top of the Premiership !

International Sub
Posts: 3191
Joined: Monday 29th 2009f June 2009 11:24:09 AM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby welshbairn » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 02:58:52 PM

Ranaldo Bairn wrote:Flynn has started a good few games for Sheff U, picked up a few bookings too, so maybe he has started to tackle! (Unlikely, I know)

Don't think Twaddle has stepped onto the, ermm, "hallowed" turf of Spotland yet.

McBride got a mention on the Sunday Supplement last weekend. A most well written text, I thought... :cool2:

Alex Ferguson is still doing quite well down in England as a manager, while Craig Brown is struggling a bit with Aberdeen. :joker:


Syd Puddefoot coached at Fennerbahce for a while, moved on to Galatasary, but had to come home after a bit of rowdyness..

Reserve first team
Posts: 223
Joined: Sunday 12th 2009f July 2009 07:13:34 PM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby bairn53 » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 03:37:55 PM

Andy Roxburgh still coaching and advising UEFA I beleive.

Wee loanee McDonald and go walk about Lescinel at The Lane as well as Flynn.

International Manager
User avatar
Posts: 20129
Joined: Wednesday 03rd 2004f March 2004 01:03:19 AM
Location: Bellsdyke

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Kiddy » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 03:39:50 PM

bairn53 wrote:Andy Roxburgh still coaching and advising UEFA I beleive.

Wee loanee McDonald and go walk about Lescinel at The Lane as well as Flynn.


Is it not called the Voodoo something or other nowadays? It's nearly had as many names as Fitchy's! :lol:
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

Promising Young Manager
User avatar
Posts: 7940
Joined: Monday 17th 2006f April 2006 08:38:00 PM
Location: Play-offs in the bag. Hail Spiffle!

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Quidsin » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 04:13:14 PM

Alex Ferguson has been a disaster since moving to England.
SAFE TERRACING FOR TFS EAST STAND.
Houston we have a problem - we need an East Terrace

International Sub
Posts: 3191
Joined: Monday 29th 2009f June 2009 11:24:09 AM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby welshbairn » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 05:06:38 PM

Alan Gow scored a penalty in the recent 33rd Federation Cup Final for East Bengal against Salgaocar FC. Unfortunately his team lost 3-1.

Reserve first team
Posts: 367
Joined: Wednesday 29th 2010f December 2010 07:04:06 PM
Location: Penicuik

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby 1980bairn » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 09:23:58 PM

Olaf Thom wrote:In light of everyone horning in on my Bradfordwatch thread, I'm creating the ex-bairn thread.
(move it if you want Mr Mods)

O'Brien = Dole
Very suited to this position.Did feck all every Saturday for 3 years anyway - so no change for him - except about 100 bangers every fortnight instead of over 4K in the old Bank account.

Boaby = Torquay
Doing okay, but not pulling up trees.

Twaddle = Rochdale
Has he played yet? I dunno, Isn't exactly a regular anyway

Stewart = Bradford
Since they sacked their manager, he's out the picture and Bradford head for the conference, Oh dear!!! Would Love it ( Kevin Keegan Style) if we got decent cash for him!

Mitchell = Bradford
Played one good game, few good reports, now reverting to type. Big Time boy! Laugh at you! McDonalds ahoy son!!

Flynn = Sheff Utd
On the bench forever, I always thought he flattered to deceive, being proved right.

Finnigan = St Johnstone
Aha! The Bizarro Farid, everything Farid does he does the opposite. Was genuinely stunned when he went to an SPL team and still am, would play Farid with a broken leg ahead of this imposter!


Don't know if any of the other guys we freed last season are still in professional game. Unless you know better!

Anyway leave my bradfordwatch thread alone! :lol:


Boaby - I do both teams to score on my coupon and every week I put torquay on it as it is a certainty he will conceed goals!

Flynn - He got injured in his first game, been on the bench after a few games out. Give him time he will do well.

First Team sub
Posts: 889
Joined: Sunday 28th 2010f November 2010 12:19:28 PM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby craig1finnigan » Sunday 02nd 2011f October 2011 10:31:22 PM

Barr- Never gets on the bench never mind a game! Think he will be released in the summer.

Higdon- Seems to be playing/scoring well for Motherwell

Lovell- Retired 2 weeks ago due to injury

Promising Young Manager
User avatar
Posts: 7754
Joined: Friday 23rd 2004f July 2004 08:14:16 AM
Location: Middle of North Sea

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby OffshoreBairn » Monday 03rd 2011f October 2011 06:14:28 AM

craig1finnigan wrote:Lovell- Retired 2 years ago due to injury


Sorted it for you :lol: :lol:
Image

International Sub
User avatar
Posts: 2740
Joined: Saturday 29th 2008f November 2008 08:10:20 PM
Location: Italian sunken garden

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby Doctor Chist » Monday 03rd 2011f October 2011 07:04:40 AM

Paddy Cregg - signed a 1 year deal with Bury in August 2011.
Jak dlugo na Wawelu

Reserve superstar
Posts: 537
Joined: Monday 01st 2008f September 2008 02:41:52 PM

Re: The EX-Bairn Files

Postby piehutbairn » Monday 03rd 2011f October 2011 10:44:58 AM

Pedro now at FC Brasov in Romania. 3 appearances, no goals so far. No change.
SPFL - the dawn of a new error

Next

Return to Falkirk FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests