Finishing the Stadium: the Council's role

Falkirk FC - club news, events, players, signings, games, stadium etc
First Team sub

Re: Finishing the Stadium: the Council's role

Postby Bernard Shakey » Tuesday 10th 2016f May 2016 04:40:08 PM

legibroon wrote:OK you lot want STANDING areas ...fair enough >>.I want SMOKING AREAS ...the stands are concrete and not fully enclosed ...and if we are really going to turn the clock back I want to be able to change ends at half time

I suppose you will want to p1sh against the back wall as well...
Awful things that can never be unseen:
Olive getting her paps oot in Holiday on the Buses
Thatcher on the steps of 10 Downing St 1979
Ross County 7, Falkirk 0

International Regular

Postby grahamston » Thursday 19th 2016f May 2016 09:36:22 AM

legibroon wrote:OK you lot want STANDING areas ...fair enough >>.I want SMOKING AREAS ...the stands are concrete and not fully enclosed ...and if we are really going to turn the clock back I want to be able to change ends at half time

No objections to smoking in the stadium. But surely the point of standing areas is that people have the choice to either be seated or stand? Not about turning back the clock, just creating choice and, God forbid, more atmosphere.
PLAY-OFF CHARGE!

Reserve superstar

Postby Newborn Bairn » Thursday 19th 2016f May 2016 04:49:51 PM

Not a hope in hell of smoking being allowed in the stadium - quite rightly too.

Reserve sub

Postby NicklasBendtner » Monday 23rd 2016f May 2016 11:52:14 AM

Whats the chances of updating the posters things on the inside of the stadium? Would be nice to get some of the current players up. Like Sibbald running to the fans at Hampden vs Hibs or Will Vaulks' flip vs Rangers or Hibs. One of Bairdy's jumps Just to freshen it up for the new season.
"Bendtner involved."

First Team sub

Postby Bernard Shakey » Monday 23rd 2016f May 2016 04:24:00 PM

NicklasBendtner wrote:Whats the chances of updating the posters things on the inside of the stadium? Would be nice to get some of the current players up. Like Sibbald running to the fans at Hampden vs Hibs or Will Vaulks' flip vs Rangers or Hibs. One of Bairdy's jumps Just to freshen it up for the new season.

Do you mean the Legends prints in the South Stand?
Serious pennies involved in those things, cant expect them to be changed and anyway still think that there are genuine club legends like George Gibson, John Markie etc who should be honoured before a good few of those on display [I know the featured players were chosen by fan poll].
Awful things that can never be unseen:
Olive getting her paps oot in Holiday on the Buses
Thatcher on the steps of 10 Downing St 1979
Ross County 7, Falkirk 0

Reserve sub

Postby NicklasBendtner » Monday 23rd 2016f May 2016 05:59:04 PM

Bernard Shakey wrote:
NicklasBendtner wrote:Whats the chances of updating the posters things on the inside of the stadium? Would be nice to get some of the current players up. Like Sibbald running to the fans at Hampden vs Hibs or Will Vaulks' flip vs Rangers or Hibs. One of Bairdy's jumps Just to freshen it up for the new season.

Do you mean the Legends prints in the South Stand?
Serious pennies involved in those things, cant expect them to be changed and anyway still think that there are genuine club legends like George Gibson, John Markie etc who should be honoured before a good few of those on display [I know the featured players were chosen by fan poll].

Dealt wi. Fair play Bernard.
"Bendtner involved."

International Regular

Postby Brian Scrimegour » Wednesday 23rd 2016f November 2016 11:54:38 AM

In todays game players dont really hang about long enough to become legends and there are few characters/cult heroes in the game if any. Perhaps when the mythical East stand is built something could maybe be looked at. For 130k we should be getting new prints thrown in surely?

Previous

Return to Falkirk FC