Bairns Office

Football Links - Official club links, unofficial websites etc. If you have a football site tell us about it in here
International Sub

Re: Bairns Office

Postby Back Post Misses » Tuesday 09th 2010f March 2010 07:50:46 PM

Sir Jones wrote::lol: What a banger!

Didn't know there were sausages for sale on the site
Give to Big Gordy if you can

Under 21 International

Postby The Choir Starter » Tuesday 09th 2010f March 2010 07:59:55 PM

Ranaldo Bairn wrote:Maybe it's a Bairn.

Anyway, I'd have gone down the Badger route - instead of a fox for sure. Maybe we can have a new club badge that incorporates one.

The Fox is dead :shock: http://www.thebrockvillespirit.com/index/?p=105

International Sub

Postby Bainsfordbairn » Tuesday 09th 2010f March 2010 10:35:13 PM

The Choir Starter wrote:
Ranaldo Bairn wrote:Maybe it's a Bairn.

Anyway, I'd have gone down the Badger route - instead of a fox for sure. Maybe we can have a new club badge that incorporates one.

The Fox is dead :shock: http://www.thebrockvillespirit.com/index/?p=105

That's quite funny. Guid yin.

Well New

Postby Elibeth » Wednesday 10th 2010f March 2010 01:11:54 PM

I was lucky enough to get one of the packs on Sunday and I was dead impressed. I logged onto the site on Monday, completed the registration part really easily, ordered some cartridges and paper (cartridges are cheaper than anywhere else I've seen recently!) and everything was delivered on Tuesday. I thought the service was fantastic, the site was really easy to navigate around and the prices are a lot cheaper than what I can get locally. I'd recommend using them (after all the Club benefits too) and will use them again myself. :clap:

First Team regular

Postby Lithgaebairn » Thursday 11th 2010f March 2010 01:10:03 PM

That previous post sounds like one of those hotels that go on trip advisor under an alias to promote their own hotel or slag off a rival.

Besides, no falkirk fan talks like that! Be gone!

I'm with Jones - 'borrowing' from work is the only way.
Hail the Gallant Rosey Posey!

Reserve superstar

Postby RAP » Thursday 11th 2010f March 2010 01:54:39 PM

Lithgaebairn wrote:That previous post sounds like one of those hotels that go on trip advisor under an alias to promote their own hotel or slag off a rival.

Besides, no falkirk fan talks like that! Be gone!

I'm with Jones - 'borrowing' from work is the only way.

It will be guys like you who will be the first to complain when the club sre struggling to improve the squad as they have no cash. This may not be a huge earner for the club but surely we should try to support when things like this are launched? A few other periferal innoitiatives such as this linked to the club would help the overall financial situation? Have you looked at the site? I actually think it is pretty good. I understand the club have little to do but collect a good commision. FFS give them a break

Well New

Postby Elibeth » Thursday 11th 2010f March 2010 05:27:27 PM

My partner regularly posts on this forum - I asked him to put on a review but was told if I was that enthusiastic about it I should register and do it myself! Thanks very much for your encouragement but mebbe you're one of those people who has your own business selling same thing and haven't had the foresight, balls or imagination to set up something like this for yourself.

First Team regular

Postby Lithgaebairn » Thursday 11th 2010f March 2010 07:30:52 PM

So your partner is a clown on two counts then - goes out with you and is a regular poster on one F!!! :lol:

It's not RAP is it?

all i was saying was, you might have made it a bit less obvious what you were trying to do.

calm down dear.

And RAP, between season tickets, shirts, hospitality, 50/50 tickets, programmes and more, i think i put enough into the club with out getting stationery from some shitty website.

Reserve superstar

Postby RAP » Thursday 11th 2010f March 2010 08:36:46 PM

Lithgaebairn wrote:So your partner is a clown on two counts then - goes out with you and is a regular poster on one F!!! :lol:

It's not RAP is it?

all i was saying was, you might have made it a bit less obvious what you were trying to do.

calm down dear.

And RAP, between season tickets, shirts, hospitality, 50/50 tickets, programmes and more, i think i put enough into the club with out getting stationery from some shitty website.

Two things.

1. I have that overhead in my business already so it costs me no more to switch supplier and the club gets a kick back
2. I actually don't think the site is shitty.

Everyone to their own.

First Team regular

Postby Lithgaebairn » Thursday 11th 2010f March 2010 08:41:43 PM

Ach, mate i'm only messing with you. if it was something i could use and it was helping the bairns (say, buying a guitar or something) then i would.

just don't like people coming on pretending to be fans so they can sell us something.

chill. :clink:

International Manager

Postby Kiddy » Thursday 11th 2010f March 2010 09:01:55 PM

Lithgaebairn wrote:Ach, mate i'm only messing with you. if it was something i could use and it was helping the bairns (say, buying a guitar or something) then i would.

just don't like people coming on pretending to be fans so they can sell us something.

What about this site, helps all sports minded people.

http://www.whitesportsocks.com
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

Reserve first team

Postby calderbairn » Friday 12th 2010f March 2010 12:24:35 PM

Lithgaebairn wrote:Ach, mate i'm only messing with you. if it was something i could use and it was helping the bairns (say, buying a guitar or something) then i would.

Hey Elibeth/Rap what's your best price on ink catridges?
"You can tell German wine from vinegar by the label" - Mark Twain.

Well New

Postby Elibeth » Friday 12th 2010f March 2010 02:23:13 PM

Lithgaebairn - aren't you just content to have at least one forum that allows you to post your inane drivel without it being rejected for being dull?

I don't work for an office supplies company, I was merely passing comment on the service of a new initiative for the Club - if they benefit from it then obviously the fans do too and that can't be a bad thing. Too often everyone is quick to jump on the bandwagon of things being crap, I just thought it would be good to tell other people that I had a good experience ordering through this website and if everyone is going to benefit from it I don't see what your problem is.

Reserve first team

Postby calderbairn » Friday 12th 2010f March 2010 02:44:05 PM

Elibeth wrote:Lithgaebairn - aren't you just content to have at least one forum that allows you to post your inane drivel without it being rejected for being dull?

I don't work for an office supplies company, I was merely passing comment on the service of a new initiative for the Club - if they benefit from it then obviously the fans do too and that can't be a bad thing. Too often everyone is quick to jump on the bandwagon of things being crap, I just thought it would be good to tell other people that I had a good experience ordering through this website and if everyone is going to benefit from it I don't see what your problem is.

Any A3 paper in stock?

First Team regular

Postby Lithgaebairn » Friday 12th 2010f March 2010 02:55:46 PM

My post just disappeared!

come on mods - you are worse than the Tayside Police!

It basically said that i had PM'd the relevant poster to apologise and that Elibeth shouldn't have posted what she did on a football forum without expecting a wind up in response. Though she only has 3 posts so fair enough, she'll learn!

Don't know why it was removed?

Reserve superstar

Postby buzzkillington » Friday 12th 2010f March 2010 08:09:40 PM

calderbairn wrote:
Elibeth wrote:Lithgaebairn - aren't you just content to have at least one forum that allows you to post your inane drivel without it being rejected for being dull?

Any A3 paper in stock?

have a check for your self calder, it has live stock updates and you can search for your model of printer and check what cartridges you need and the different prices.
Farid El Allagui.. that is all

Reserve first team

Postby calderbairn » Friday 12th 2010f March 2010 10:33:59 PM

buzzkillington wrote:
calderbairn wrote:

Any A3 paper in stock?

No, i'll stick with cheapest--Sir Jones office supplies company ltd. (same night delivery).

have a check for your self calder, it has live stock updates and you can search for your model of printer and check what cartridges you need and the different prices.

Reserve first team

Postby calderbairn » Friday 12th 2010f March 2010 11:24:44 PM

buzzkillington wrote:
calderbairn wrote:

Any A3 paper in stock?

No thanks i'll stick with the cheapest--The Jones Office Supplies Company Ltd(delivery late at night).

International Sub

Postby Back Post Misses » Wednesday 17th 2010f March 2010 07:28:53 PM

You can now follow us on both Twitter and Facebook
Give to Big Gordy if you can

Under 18 sub

Postby Boaby The Bairn » Monday 19th 2010f April 2010 01:05:36 PM

Lots of new offers this week

http://www.bairnsoffice.co.uk

PreviousNext

Return to Football Links