Cup Final Travel

Travel - away game travel organization, bus times etc
Under 18 sub
Posts: 36
Joined: Sunday 24th 2008f February 2008 12:54:53 PM
Location: gods counrty

Cup Final Travel

Postby MR PORKY » Monday 27th 2015f April 2015 08:42:25 PM

Thought we could start a thread listing all buses that are going to the final & advise if they are full or have available seats

Well New
User avatar
Posts: 17
Joined: Sunday 24th 2013f November 2013 06:53:38 PM

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby South Stand Bairn » Monday 27th 2015f April 2015 09:59:04 PM

Of the buses I know:

Royal Hotel Bonnybridge - 2 buses seats available
Cheers Bar/Roman Bar - 4 buses All full
Elliot's - 6 buses All full
Creamery/Johnny Baikies - 1 bus Seats available
Laurie's Bar - 1 bus Seats available
BTW - 6 buses Seats available

First Team regular
User avatar
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sunday 02nd 2005f October 2005 11:04:38 PM
Location: Ceres

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby pillpusher » Monday 27th 2015f April 2015 10:41:20 PM

South Stand Bairn wrote:Of the buses I know:

Royal Hotel Bonnybridge - 2 buses seats available
Cheers Bar/Roman Bar - 4 buses All full
Elliot's - 6 buses All full
Creamery/Johnny Baikies - 1 bus Seats available
Laurie's Bar - 1 bus Seats available
BTW - 6 buses Seats available


According to Laurie's Bar facebook page they are now running a second bus and taking bookings for that.
HAGI! HAGI! HAGI! HAGI!

International Manager
User avatar
Posts: 20185
Joined: Wednesday 03rd 2004f March 2004 01:03:19 AM
Location: Bellsdyke

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby Kiddy » Monday 27th 2015f April 2015 11:05:00 PM

That's the buses you know of. Considering the club haven't even released details of ticket distribution yet?
There's 1000 spoken for already. Yet how many 'Real' buses run every second Saturday?
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

Reserve first team
Posts: 321
Joined: Wednesday 22nd 2010f September 2010 11:51:17 AM

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby knee jerk reaction » Tuesday 28th 2015f April 2015 07:17:13 AM

Kiddy wrote:That's the buses you know of. Considering the club haven't even released details of ticket distribution yet?
There's 1000 spoken for already. Yet how many 'Real' buses run every second Saturday?


what's your point here? maybe more people would like to go to a rare event like falkirk in the cup final but don't go every week, where's the problem? i didn't make the under 20s game v dunfermline the other day, does that mean i'm not a "real" fan?? i know fans from london coming up that wouldn't for a normal game, should they not come, are they not "real" fans? i know people with no interest in football but who are going along to cheer their home town club in a final, should they not go, they're not "real" fans!
look at celtic last week, semi final in their home city and they take 25,000 fans but could take around 80/90,000 to seville for a one off event for them, should around 60,000 non real fans not have went? what absolute sanctimonious crap :hammer:

p.s as someone who is looking for around 15 seats on a bus this thread is a good idea :clap: (not all "real" fans though)

First Team regular
User avatar
Posts: 1360
Joined: Wednesday 22nd 2005f June 2005 12:18:52 PM
Location: Grangemouth

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby Fazza24 » Tuesday 28th 2015f April 2015 10:11:09 AM

Are there any supporters buses heading to the Shed for the 11am opening?
Looking for 8 seats.
Cheers in advance.
I have nothing clever or interesting to say here.

International Manager
User avatar
Posts: 20185
Joined: Wednesday 03rd 2004f March 2004 01:03:19 AM
Location: Bellsdyke

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby Kiddy » Tuesday 28th 2015f April 2015 05:03:10 PM

knee jerk reaction wrote:
Kiddy wrote:That's the buses you know of. Considering the club haven't even released details of ticket distribution yet?
There's 1000 spoken for already. Yet how many 'Real' buses run every second Saturday?


what's your point here? maybe more people would like to go to a rare event like falkirk in the cup final but don't go every week, where's the problem? i didn't make the under 20s game v dunfermline the other day, does that mean i'm not a "real" fan?? i know fans from london coming up that wouldn't for a normal game, should they not come, are they not "real" fans? i know people with no interest in football but who are going along to cheer their home town club in a final, should they not go, they're not "real" fans!
look at celtic last week, semi final in their home city and they take 25,000 fans but could take around 80/90,000 to seville for a one off event for them, should around 60,000 non real fans not have went? what absolute sanctimonious crap :hammer:

p.s as someone who is looking for around 15 seats on a bus this thread is a good idea :clap: (not all "real" fans though)

Who mentioned "Real fans"? Oh aye, that's right, you.

What I was getting at was, like 97, the amount of 'clubs' that have suddenly sprung up, with multiple buses booked, despite not having ANY confirmation of tickets. That left 4k for those travelling independently, via other means.

You'd be as well as saying Scotrail are running 100+ trains, give them tickets.
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

Reserve first team
Posts: 321
Joined: Wednesday 22nd 2010f September 2010 11:51:17 AM

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby knee jerk reaction » Wednesday 29th 2015f April 2015 11:19:22 PM

I'm sorry kiddy, but I have no idea what you're meaning! As it's a cup final obviously buses are going to run that don't normally or "real" clubs will put on extra, who's going to struggle to get a ticket? As for 97, loads of extra buses ran but there was hell of a lot more than 4,000 tickets on sale after the supporters clubs had got their allocation.
Like a said this is a good idea for a thread and any buses or anyone thinking of running a bus but needing numbers should come on here

International Manager
User avatar
Posts: 20185
Joined: Wednesday 03rd 2004f March 2004 01:03:19 AM
Location: Bellsdyke

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby Kiddy » Thursday 30th 2015f April 2015 09:18:58 AM

^^^^Exactly, you've "no idea" what folk are talking about. :wiggle:
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

Reserve superstar
User avatar
Posts: 517
Joined: Sunday 08th 2004f February 2004 11:11:51 PM

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby choagy » Thursday 30th 2015f April 2015 11:03:45 AM

Kiddy wrote:^^^^Exactly, you've "no idea" what folk are talking about. :wiggle:


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Choagy FFCUK The SPL :)

Under 18 superstar
Posts: 111
Joined: Friday 23rd 2011f September 2011 04:32:15 PM

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby krul2 » Saturday 09th 2015f May 2015 02:22:12 PM

What time are all the buses leaving for the final ? Any leaving at a decent early time and booked into anywhere, Shed apart?
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Well New
Posts: 17
Joined: Sunday 14th 2004f March 2004 07:37:42 PM

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby David Alexander » Monday 18th 2015f May 2015 03:33:10 PM

Normally attend on the Elliots Bus but taking our own this time. I have a few seats left, phone me on -0780 389 8125, we willl be leaving from Meeks Road around 12.30pm.

International Sub
User avatar
Posts: 2895
Joined: Wednesday 14th 2004f January 2004 11:09:28 AM
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby dennybairn » Tuesday 19th 2015f May 2015 11:06:29 PM

Flight NZ670 leaving at 7am UK time on Thursday 28th May.

I'd imagine it's just me that's heading to Hampden from there.
Let's hear it for the lovely ladies.

Well New
Posts: 17
Joined: Sunday 14th 2004f March 2004 07:37:42 PM

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby David Alexander » Friday 22nd 2015f May 2015 02:26:59 PM

Both busses now full, many thanks.

First Team sub
User avatar
Posts: 784
Joined: Friday 10th 2009f July 2009 09:38:06 PM
Location: Morrisons Car Park

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby Bernard Shakey » Friday 22nd 2015f May 2015 06:19:36 PM

dennybairn wrote:Flight NZ670 leaving at 7am UK time on Thursday 28th May.

I'd imagine it's just me that's heading to Hampden from there.


Mate of mine coming over from Auckland.
Awful things that can never be unseen:
Olive getting her paps oot in Holiday on the Buses
Thatcher on the steps of 10 Downing St 1979
Ross County 7, Falkirk 0

Reserve first team
User avatar
Posts: 231
Joined: Sunday 10th 2014f August 2014 12:01:31 PM

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby Bootneck Bairn » Saturday 23rd 2015f May 2015 09:16:18 AM

0920 flight up from Gatwick
Surely you can't be serious.

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley...

Reserve first team
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Tuesday 14th 2006f November 2006 02:13:05 PM
Location: Larbert

Re: Cup Final Travel

Postby gajjy1 » Saturday 23rd 2015f May 2015 05:45:00 PM

Limo picking us up at 11am.....
Unfortunately for agrophobics, the cure is just around the corner.......

Return to Travel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest