Senior Bairns bus at away games

Travel - away game travel organization, bus times etc
krul2
Under 18 superstar
Under 18 superstar

Senior Bairns bus at away games

Post by krul2 » Sunday 18th 2014f May 2014 09:00:03 PM

How is this bus allowed to go up to the stadium to collect their passengers. We all know it is not filled with 'senior' bairns, but has a mix of younger people too, as do all the other buses. No-one of course begrudges help for those older people who need it, but what about the older people, disabled people, etc., on the other buses. Surely it should be all buses allowed up or none?
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

FalkirktilIdie
Reserve sub
Reserve sub

Re: Senior Bairns bus at away games

Post by FalkirktilIdie » Thursday 05th 2014f June 2014 11:03:24 AM

I completely agree here.

It doesn't matter its who you know I guess. They think they should get it because of who is on the bus etc.

I know for sure that the bus I go on has more disabled and older people than what the senior bairns bus does.

IMO I agree either all to park closer to stadiums or none, I'm even all for 5/10 minutes after the games busses coming to pick up at the stadium
I wonder what has happened to all of the BairnsTrust shares...

arcticpuffin
Under 18 first team
Under 18 first team

Post by arcticpuffin » Thursday 07th 2014f August 2014 01:06:21 PM

I don't see this objection to the Senior Bairns bus leaving from the stadium. How about telling me where the Senior Bairns bus should leave from, is the Stadium not the natural place? I am sure that other supporters buses could leave from the stadium if they wanted too, there is no lack of parking space. I would also like you to explain to me why the Roman bar, Colonial bar or Elliot's bar to name a few would actually want to leave from the stadium. Wouldn't that be somewhat inconvenient if you were having a pint in said bars. Nearly all the supporters buses are run from pubs & clubs but the Senior Bairns bus is not! I am waiting for you explanations with interest!

FalkirktilIdie
Reserve sub
Reserve sub

Post by FalkirktilIdie » Friday 08th 2014f August 2014 02:27:48 PM

arcticpuffin wrote:I don't see this objection to the Senior Bairns bus leaving from the stadium. How about telling me where the Senior Bairns bus should leave from, is the Stadium not the natural place? I am sure that other supporters buses could leave from the stadium if they wanted too, there is no lack of parking space. I would also like you to explain to me why the Roman bar, Colonial bar or Elliot's bar to name a few would actually want to leave from the stadium. Wouldn't that be somewhat inconvenient if you were having a pint in said bars. Nearly all the supporters buses are run from pubs & clubs but the Senior Bairns bus is not! I am waiting for you explanations with interest!
I know for a fact the bus that I am on FSA. Falkirk Supporters bus has a lot of elderly and less mobile fans on it, actually more than the senior bairns do with that point. I know they have tried to get the bus to leave from the away stadiums like senior bairns and mostly been denied. Them claiming the name senior bairns and just doing it. Now if I was to count up our bus compared to that bus our bus would have more disabled/less mobile.

I would just like to see fairness. It shouldn't only be that bus that leaves from the stadium. I'm not meaning leaving from the Falkirk stadium, but away grounds.

arcticpuffin
Under 18 first team
Under 18 first team

Post by arcticpuffin » Saturday 09th 2014f August 2014 08:13:32 AM

FalkirktilIdie wrote:
arcticpuffin wrote:I don't see this objection to the Senior Bairns bus leaving from the stadium. How about telling me where the Senior Bairns bus should leave from, is the Stadium not the natural place? I am sure that other supporters buses could leave from the stadium if they wanted too, there is no lack of parking space. I would also like you to explain to me why the Roman bar, Colonial bar or Elliot's bar to name a few would actually want to leave from the stadium. Wouldn't that be somewhat inconvenient if you were having a pint in said bars. Nearly all the supporters buses are run from pubs & clubs but the Senior Bairns bus is not! I am waiting for you explanations with interest!
I know for a fact the bus that I am on FSA. Falkirk Supporters bus has a lot of elderly and less mobile fans on it, actually more than the senior bairns do with that point. I know they have tried to get the bus to leave from the away stadiums like senior bairns and mostly been denied. Them claiming the name senior bairns and just doing it. Now if I was to count up our bus compared to that bus our bus would have more disabled/less mobile.
You can claim. to be whatever you want but I just don't see FFC denying a bus to leave from the stadium there is plenty of space. I still don't see your objection for the senior bairns bus leaving from the stadium surely that is the obvious place. The FSA bus seems to pick up supporters all over the place and as I said B4 most buses are associated with pubs. I am sure FFC have no control over whatever other clubs do. You seem to be like most on here moan for the sake of moaning!

I would just like to see fairness. It shouldn't only be that bus that leaves from the stadium. I'm not meaning leaving from the Falkirk stadium, but away grounds.

arcticpuffin
Under 18 first team
Under 18 first team

Post by arcticpuffin » Saturday 09th 2014f August 2014 08:18:11 AM

You were moaning about the Senior Bairns bus leaving from the Falkirk stadium and if you read your blog that what it actually states no matter what you thought you had said. I cannot see how FFC have any control at all on where buses arrive or leave from at other football grounds. You seem like most on here nothing positive to say but moan for the sake of moaning!

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Saturday 09th 2014f August 2014 11:06:30 AM

arcticpuffin wrote:You were moaning about the Senior Bairns bus leaving from the Falkirk stadium and if you read your blog that what it actually states no matter what you thought you had said. I cannot see how FFC have any control at all on where buses arrive or leave from at other football grounds. You seem like most on here nothing positive to say but moan for the sake of moaning!
But you're moaning about their moaning.
Though now I'm moaning, about your moaning, concerning their moaning!
Stop moaning!
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

FalkirktilIdie
Reserve sub
Reserve sub

Post by FalkirktilIdie » Wednesday 13th 2014f August 2014 11:38:18 AM

Kiddy wrote:
arcticpuffin wrote:You were moaning about the Senior Bairns bus leaving from the Falkirk stadium and if you read your blog that what it actually states no matter what you thought you had said. I cannot see how FFC have any control at all on where buses arrive or leave from at other football grounds. You seem like most on here nothing positive to say but moan for the sake of moaning!
But you're moaning about their moaning.
Though now I'm moaning, about your moaning, concerning their moaning!
Stop moaning!
Agreed. I said the following though

completely agree here.

It doesn't matter its who you know I guess. They think they should get it because of who is on the bus etc.

I know for sure that the bus I go on has more disabled and older people than what the senior bairns bus does.

IMO I agree either all to park closer to stadiums or none, I'm even all for 5/10 minutes after the games busses coming to pick up at the stadium

Now at the stadium I meant by away grounds. Couldn't give a hoot if it picks people up from our stadium going to away games.

Matter is after the away games that only the senior bairns bus was granted access to pick people up. But the thing is its not looking like that this season, to start with anyway. I like moan that must be said but as does everyone. As kiddy says you are moaning as I am moaning.

As long as every supporter gets treated as equal I'm happy here. Minus some of the twits from the shuttle mind you!!! :hammer:

krul2
Under 18 superstar
Under 18 superstar

Post by krul2 » Wednesday 20th 2014f August 2014 10:51:01 PM

Hm I see my original post may have been misinterpreted here. My complaint wasnt that the Senior Bairns Bus left from The Stadium, ie Falkirk, they and indeed any of the other buses can leave from there or where ever they want, my complaint was that at away games this Senior Bairns bus is allowed to go up to the stadium to collect their passengers when we all know they have a mixture of fans in it, just like the other buses which travel through but which, mysteriously and wrongly, have to park some way away and their fans have to walk a distance at some of the grounds to get it. :shock: :?
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

FalkirktilIdie
Reserve sub
Reserve sub

Post by FalkirktilIdie » Thursday 21st 2014f August 2014 08:32:47 AM

krul2 wrote:Hm I see my original post may have been misinterpreted here. My complaint wasnt that the Senior Bairns Bus left from The Stadium, ie Falkirk, they and indeed any of the other buses can leave from there or where ever they want, my complaint was that at away games this Senior Bairns bus is allowed to go up to the stadium to collect their passengers when we all know they have a mixture of fans in it, just like the other buses which travel through but which, mysteriously and wrongly, have to park some way away and their fans have to walk a distance at some of the grounds to get it. :shock: :?
:clap: :clap: