Next Years Sponsors?

If someone's going to ask you your source post the message in here!
dunbarbairn
First Team sub
First Team sub

Next Years Sponsors?

Post by dunbarbairn » Sunday 17th 2009f May 2009 08:25:02 PM

I have it on good authority that next year possible sponsors have expressed real interest after learning our nickname are the “Bairns” and also seeing our display on Saturday.
Two PR reps that were at our match and because of the teams display where really encouraged and they do think it will align with their product they offer.

I believe we may be sponsored by “PAMPERS” next year. The comments back, was they seen enough P_ss and Sh_t on Saturday and were really looking forward to back the club next year, but as they explained later, it may be caused by the all Team having a Urine problem and a bad stomach.

They wish to see the Match at Inverness to convince them that the team have the right credentials for their company.
It seems “Huggies” looked as us a few weeks ago also, but our age profile of experienced players have put them off?

As a fan I hope it was just a bad day on Saturday and the tablets have worked now, but I been asked to trial them myself on Saturday, here’s hoping they are not needed!

dunbarbairn
First Team sub
First Team sub

Re: Next Years Sponsors?

Post by dunbarbairn » Wednesday 27th 2009f May 2009 10:06:50 AM

Sorry for the delay in giving an update on our proposed new Sponsors, just came of my cloud yesterday.
Sorry to say, but the team blew the chance of "Pampers" being on our shirts for next season, because the display on Saturday, they had lost a lot of the p_ sh & sh_t from the previous week and Pampers do not see the team as a good sponsor opportunity. Talked to Mr Craig and he is disappointed that we have not signed a major company, but I believe he has some other Iron's in the fire?
I can only say, having worn the product on Saturday and when 4 minutes of injury time was shown, the product is good and hopefully the two dozen I have received as a mediator, will not be needed at the end of next season.
Its a pity the team pushed the sponsors till the last game of the season to make a decision, but I for won, can only say "Come On Ye Bairns"