Merged Lovell Thread

If someone's going to ask you your source post the message in here!
Bairn_O_Falkirk
Experianced Manager
Experianced Manager

Re: Merged Lovell Thread

Post by Bairn_O_Falkirk » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 06:05:11 PM

I thought it was a thigh strain or something. Anyway he's back in 2 weeks.
Money, money, money

I am a Uni Wa*k that sits in the Main Stand

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 06:39:28 PM

KrisFalkirkBairns wrote:Hope it isnt true as hes our best goalscorer
Like when he should have nailed the game against the Accies?

Vastly over rated &, if the medical story's true, should have his contract terminated immediately.
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

GunnerBairn
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by GunnerBairn » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 06:44:36 PM

yep saw this rumour in the daily ranger today. we've managed without him thus far and we can manage without him going forward. cheerio stevie (and your bird too).
"They've been SUCKER'd in the Parc Des Princes...Pick it out Landreau..."
BODs - dont splash the cash, we're skint. $$$$$££££££$$$$$$$$££££££££

BeanCountingBairn
Reserve first team
Reserve first team

Post by BeanCountingBairn » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 07:39:18 PM

If FFC think that he's at it and we dont intend playing him again this season then why not blast the facts all over the newspapers? After his antics at Aberdeen and here (if true) then what club would touch him?!! He didnt look interested the last few games he played...

KrisFalkirkBairns
Under 18 sub
Under 18 sub

Post by KrisFalkirkBairns » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 07:43:03 PM

if he goes he goes, hes no good to us injured anyway so may aswell let him go.

BombayBairn
Under 18 first team
Under 18 first team

Post by BombayBairn » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 09:55:42 PM

Mate of mine is Doc at Stirling Royal and dealt with him when he done his wrist - confirmed the guy is a total billy-big-time, hey look at me, do you know who I am, by the way I'm engaged to Amy MCdonald, etc, etc.

This was backed up by a pal of my wife who is going out with one of players, nobody likes him, players, staff or the WAG's, they all think he is an arrogant c*ck.

Personally dont think he is worth anywhere near what we've been paying him.

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 10:03:24 PM

BombayBairn wrote:Mate of mine is Doc at Stirling Royal and dealt with him when he done his wrist - confirmed the guy is a total billy-big-time, hey look at me, do you know who I am, by the way I'm engaged to Amy MCdonald, etc, etc.

This was backed up by a pal of my wife who is going out with one of players, nobody likes him, players, staff or the WAG's, they all think he is an arrogant c*ck.

There's a time & a place to be arrogant & that's after you've rifled the ball in the net. Arrogance is fine, but only when you can back it up on the park, week in, week out.
No financial regulation, no corporate governance, no enlarged divisions, no summer football, no single ruling body, no new cash, no integrity. Behold the 'bright new dawn' for Scottish football,

DEL
International Regular
International Regular

Post by DEL » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 10:06:46 PM

Kiddy wrote:
BombayBairn wrote:Mate of mine is Doc at Stirling Royal and dealt with him when he done his wrist - confirmed the guy is a total billy-big-time, hey look at me, do you know who I am, by the way I'm engaged to Amy MCdonald, etc, etc.

There's a time & a place to be arrogant & that's after you've rifled the ball in the net. Arrogance is fine, but only when you can back it up on the park, week in, week out.
Spot on Kiddy - Stainrod being the prime example. GOD!!!!!!!!
Come on ye Bairns!

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 10:10:40 PM

DEL wrote:
Kiddy wrote:

Spot on Kiddy - Stainrod being the prime example. GOD!!!!!!!!
Without naming names, that's exactly who I was thinking of. SL isn't fit to shecht in his boots.

DEL
International Regular
International Regular

Post by DEL » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 10:14:40 PM

Kiddy wrote: Without naming names, that's exactly who I was thinking of. SL isn't fit to shecht in his boots.
He would be too lazy to do it and get Higdon or McCann to do it for him.
Come on ye Bairns!

BombayBairn
Under 18 first team
Under 18 first team

Post by BombayBairn » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 10:15:17 PM

Now you're talking. Got a t-shirt with picture of Simon on the front and GOD printed below it. Got total grief from some bible thumper who accused me of blasphamy!! Probably some Fife eclesiastical w*nk.

Kiddy
International Manager
International Manager

Post by Kiddy » Monday 04th 2009f May 2009 10:30:34 PM

BombayBairn wrote:Now you're talking. Got a t-shirt with picture of Simon on the front and GOD printed below it. Got total grief from some bible thumper who accused me of blasphamy!! Probably some Fife eclesiastical w*nk.
But God created man in his own image. :? I hope you reminded him of that. :wink:

Thai Bairn
Under 18 sub
Under 18 sub

Post by Thai Bairn » Tuesday 05th 2009f May 2009 09:43:26 AM

According to this he's not going to United.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2009 ... 0938t0.asp

Falkirk Till I Die
International superstar
International superstar

Post by Falkirk Till I Die » Tuesday 05th 2009f May 2009 12:18:36 PM

Thai Bairn wrote:According to this he's not going to United.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2009 ... 0938t0.asp
This deal will still be on, it will just be kept quiet until his contract expires.
He wont be here next season, which is a shame, as I liked him.
If he banged in the winner in the Scottish Cup Final, he would leave with the key to Falkirk.
Wont happen though as we will get beaten 3:0 by Rangers (again).

A13FFC
First Team superstar
First Team superstar

Post by A13FFC » Tuesday 05th 2009f May 2009 01:21:26 PM

Have to say I wouldn't be sorry to see him go however!! your comment's below are bollocks, I've met Stevie a few times and he is one of the most down to earth guys you could meet and definately not arrogant!!

Criticism where it's due but your wrong on this one!!

Support the team not the regime!!

geeo41
International Manager
International Manager

Post by geeo41 » Tuesday 05th 2009f May 2009 01:37:45 PM

A13FFC wrote:Have to say I wouldn't be sorry to see him go however!! your comment's below are bollocks, I've met Stevie a few times and he is one of the most down to earth guys you could meet and definately not arrogant!!

Criticism where it's due but your wrong on this one!!

Some doctor, discussing personal traits of a patient to pals.....or you are just talking pash ?

Bairn_O_Falkirk
Experianced Manager
Experianced Manager

Post by Bairn_O_Falkirk » Tuesday 05th 2009f May 2009 03:15:01 PM

Couldn't give less of a **** if he murders babies in his spare time

It's his talking on the pitch that matters to me and before his injury he just didn't look that interested. If he wants to prove me wrong then I expect a couple of goals before the end of the season, preferably in the cup final thanks.
Money, money, money

I am a Uni Wa*k that sits in the Main Stand

BombayBairn
Under 18 first team
Under 18 first team

Post by BombayBairn » Tuesday 05th 2009f May 2009 09:32:22 PM

Only telling what other folk told me. Have no personal gripe with the guy, never met him but when someone I know who isnt a bullshitter tells me stuff they told me, I know who I believe. If you met him and he seemed fine then thats your opinion

As for talkin pash, I'll leave that to your goodself. I'm newly registered but as you'll find out through time I say what I see or what folk I trust tell me - I dont deal in speculation or like some of the folk who replied to my messaeg - ejaculation.

geeo41
International Manager
International Manager

Post by geeo41 » Tuesday 05th 2009f May 2009 11:12:06 PM

BombayBairn wrote:Only telling what other folk told me. Have no personal gripe with the guy, never met him but when someone I know who isnt a bullshitter tells me stuff they told me, I know who I believe. If you met him and he seemed fine then thats your opinion

As for talkin pash, I'll leave that to your goodself. I'm newly registered but as you'll find out through time I say what I see or what folk I trust tell me - I dont deal in speculation or like some of the folk who replied to my messaeg - ejaculation.
Love it,

"or what folk I trust tell me - I dont deal in speculation" Just because you trust them, does not make it a fact, so it could be the speculation you dont deal in... :lol: :lol:

You seem to have got a bit excited before your "ejaculation" at the end there.. :lol: :lol:

alba bairn

Post by alba bairn » Tuesday 05th 2009f May 2009 11:32:16 PM

He has been a decent but hardly spectacular striker, who came in handy as Finnigan was crocked for so long - but will we miss him? Somehow I doubt it. I keep remembering his misses (no pun intended) more than his goals.